We're snuggling down on the sofa to watch a movie and Michael phone starts ringing and he looks at the number and again hangs up "Quincy again?" I ask and he shakes his head. "it was Diana" he shrugs, putting the phone back on his pocket. "you can answer your phone, if you want to" I giggle "I'm sure whatever it is can wait" he says kissing me then then snuggles back down with me, then sighs as he phone starts ringing again "just answer the phone" I chuckle and he huffs picking it up.

"hey, Diana. I'm really busy right.... What's happened?... I'll come over soon"

He sighs hanging up the phone then turns to me. "is everything ok?"

"I'm not sure. She just said she needs to talk to me and she sounded pretty upset" he mutters. "It's fine" I smile through pursed lips. "I'll be back as soon as possible I promise" he smiles through pursed lips and kisses me before getting up and I can tell by the look on his face he feels bad about leaving, but I'm not gonna get mad because he seemed pretty concerned about whatever she said to him.

***

After Michael leaves I sit down to watch the movie and about 20 minutes later, I get a call from security saying that Diana is at the gate.

"hey, Michael's on his way to see you" I tell her confused. "I know and I'm sorry, but I just needed him out of the way so I could see you" she sighs "me? For what?" I frown even more confused. "I um... I need to speak to you about something. It's about Michael"

"if you've just come here to start going on about us then.."

"that's not why I'm here" she cuts me off. "good, because you've had a wasted trip and..."

"we slept together" she cuts me off and I stand staring at her not saying anything. "I'm sorry, but you had the right to know" she sighs. "Michael wouldn't do that to me" I shake my head in disbelief. "I'm so sorry, but it's true. It all started when Michael invited me over here a few months ago and he made a move on me and I know I should have pushed him away, but when he started telling me he was in love with me I couldn't help myself and I'm so sorry"

"what do you mean that's when 'all started?' I croak. "whenever Michael tells you he's been working late at the studio he hasn't. He's been with me and that's why he's on his way over to my house now because he thinks that's why I called and..."

"no, he's on his way over because you called him and said you were upset. He wouldn't..."

"that's just he told you" she cuts me. "I'm sorry, but you deserve to know the truth. It's not fair for us to lie to you and i'm sorry you had to find out about me and him this way"

****

Michael's POV

"what do you mean she's not here? She called and asked me to come over" I frown confused at Diana's security guard "she didn't say anything to us, she left about an hour ago" he shrugs.

I get back in the car and try to call her but she doesn't pick up and it keeps ringing until it goes to voicemail and I hang up not bothering to leave a message and make my way back home.

*

I finally get back and when I pull up I see Faith putting a suitcase into the back of her car and rush over to her. "Where are you going?" I look at her confused and she turns around with tears running down her face "baby, what's happened?"

"stay away from me!" She sobs pushing me away. "why? What have I done?" I frown confused "Diana came over and she..."

"She what?" I frown confused "she told me everything about you and her and...how could you do that me? I trusted you and all this time you were cheating on me her!" She croaks and is about to get in the car, but I take her hand stopping her. "she lying. I never cheating on..."