Chapter 11- Prince got her Princess <3

Three days passed… 1 week… 2 weeks… She isn’t talking to me or even going near me. She stopped eating lunch with me. And it’s stressing me out. How do I tell her how I truly feel?

Exams are done and fortunately, I got passing grades. Even in Math. Thanks to Aina. She diligently taught me and she was my inspiration to do better even though she is currently mad at me. Now, with only my badminton tournament left, I need her to be there for me.

Aina Collins

Two weeks have passed and yes, I am still hurting. I still love him. But, I guess this is the end for us. For the past two weeks, he tried calling and texting me, but I ignored it. Well, he didn’t try talking to me at school. I guess he got the message. Everybody in school knows we broke up and people started looking at me with pity. Urgh. I hate it. It’s like their eyes are saying, “You should’ve known.” Seriously? Start minding your own lives. And this is what I don’t like, being labeled as “just another collection to Miggy Smiths’ string of girls.”

I know his tournament will start off next week and he already has a scheduled fight. It’s funny how I keep updated with him. I know he would do fine, he’s like the best. I wish I could be there to support him but I would just be hurt seeing the guy I’m in love with happy and doing fine without me.

I was at our school quadrangle doing nothing when suddenly a song started playing at the school speakers. And guess what? Are they really making me crazy? The song playing was Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls. I remembered our first date. He sang that to me. I felt like crying. Suddenly, that familiar voice started singing the song.

Four letter word, but I don’t have the guts to say it. Smile ‘till it hurts, but let’s not make it complicated. We got a story and I’m about to change the ending. You’re perfect for me and more than just a friend so we could just stop pretending now. I gotta let you know somehow…”

I looked around and I saw him going towards me holding a microphone. He was singing for me in front of the whole school?! Why?!

I’ll be your shelter. I’ll be your storm. I’ll make you shiver. I’ll keep you warm. Whatever weather, baby, I’m yours. Be your forever. Be your fling. Baby, I will be your everything…”

“…Girl, got a question. Could you see yourself with somebody else? Cause I’m on a mission and I don’t wanna share I want you all to myself right now. I just wanna scream it out…”

He is finally near me holding my hand and I was crying, not because of sadness, but because of happiness. When he finished the song, he started talking.

“Aina, please let me talk first before you say anything.” I nodded.

“At first, this was all just a game to me. I wasn’t serious at all and you know me like that. You said you wouldn’t fall for me at all and so I told myself I’ll make you fall for me and come begging on my knees. But, as we get to know more about each other, you slowly become special to me. You’re the only girl who ever made me study, who shouts at me, who argues with me, and more importantly, you’re the only girl whom I was afraid to lose.”

OH. MY. GOSH. That is so sweet. I can see a lot of students watching us but I don’t give a damn! Hahahaha. J

“I realized I love you only after I already have hurt you. But, yes, maybe it will be hard to believe, but, the bad boy and number one playboy has finally met his match. He is now madly in love with the good girl. So, please give me one more chance to make things right. I don’t want to lose you because the truth is, I love you.” <3

“Oh my gosh! Seriously?!”

“Never been more serious than this. Please?”

As a response, I jumped a bit to hug him so tight. He hugged me back. And I said…

“Whatever weather, Baby, I’m yours. I love you too, my prince!”

“YESSSSS!!!! I love you more, my princess!” <3

Students started cheering for us. Oh yeah! I forgot we have a lot of audience. Hehe.

“Hey Migs! Let go of me. There are a lot of people watching us.”

“I don’t care. Oh and I just want you guys to know that we weren’t dating for real last time, it was for our project. But this time it’s real. Aina ends my long list of girls and she is NOT one of them.” Miggy literally announced that to the whole school. I AM SO TOUCHED. :”>