Chapter 7- First Date Part 1

Aina Collins

Time flies so fast. Two weeks have passed after that day Prof. Dufuss gave that project that somehow changed my life. Miggy hasn't been late for the past two weeks, and he's been showing interest in class but I have to sit beside him to keep him focused. Exams are near, so we spent more time studying together. He keeps calling it a study date. Which is of course, NOT. During those times, with his mischievous self, he would flirt around with me, telling me those cheesy pick up lines. I can't help my heart beating fast whenever he's too close to me, or whenever he smiles at me. I guess that's just a women's natural reaction to any guy. It's not that I like him or anything. That's impossible.

So, today, we agreed to carry out his project concerning me. He called it "Operation Love for Aina." He's crazy and CORNY, I know. He said he would pick me up at 5 in the afternoon. This will be our first date. FIRST DATE. It makes me shiver. Good thing it's not real. Anyway, he said we are going to the mall to watch a movie. So, should we call it a "movie date"? Urgh. Who caree?! Suddenly, I heard my mom calling me. I guess he's here.

"I'm going now, Mom. I'll be home by 9." By the way my mom looks at me, she wants me to tell her how did I end up having a date. I smiled. I'll tell her the juicy details she wants later.

"Bye Mrs. Collins. I'll bring her home on time."

"Thanks, Miggy. Take good care of her."

"No problem with that." He smiled at my mom.

We walked towards a car. He has a car? He drives? I looked at him, questioning evident in my eyes. I guess he was able to understand me.

"Yes. This is my car. And I drive safely and legally. I have a license. So stop worrying and get inside the car, princess." He did not even open the door for me. Why did you still call me a pricess, dumbass? >.<

Miggy Smiths

When I saw her, I can't help but appreciate her beauty. Her hair isn't fixed with her usual clip. She gathered her shoulder-leveled hair in a ponytail which made her look pretty. She wore a simple tee shirt with words, "No One Can Bring Me Down" imprinted on it. I laughed in my mind, she's really effortlessly cute. She wore jeggings and I can see she has the perfect, long legs. I know that she do not like applying makeup. Meaning, she's naturally pretty. Her long eyelashes fitted perfectly with her round eyes. She has full, red lips that look so soft. She has cheeks that you would want to pinch all the time and has freckles on it. I was able to notice all of these things while she was talking to her mom. And when I saw her mom, I knew where she got her beauty.

I led her to my car. She looked like she doesn't want to ride, so I assured her that I drive safe and I do have a license. I was able to convince her and we went to Citywalk Mall. I told her we are going to watch a movie on our first date.

"We're here, my princess."

She rolled her eyes. I smiled at her.

"So, what movie are we going to watch?"

"I don't know yet."

"What?! You asked me out on a date not even knowing what movie we are going to watch?!"

This is going to need A LOT of work.

"Chill! Lesson one, don't ever do that. You'll immediately turn the guy off. Let him lead, ok? And will you please stop shouting? I'm just near you. There's no moutain between us. And can't we choose a movie later when we see our choices?"

She did not argue with me. Good.

"Fine! Let's go."

I'll make your first date memorable, Aina.

Aina Collins

I started walking. I did not bother to wait for him. I'm too annoyed with him. As I was walking, Miggy suddenly held my hand. He locked my hand with his. I can't help but notice how the spaces of our fingers fit perfectly together. Sigh, I shouldn't be thinking of that!

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

"Uhm... Holffing your hand while walking? You know, HHWW!" he gave me a wide grin. That is SO cute. ^_^V

"Exactly. And who gave you the permission to do so?"

"Hmm... The moment we agreed to date each other. EVEN IF it's ain't real."

I lose. Fine. Holding hands is not really bad at all. So, the whole time we were walking to the movie house, we were holding each other's hand. There were times when he would play with my hand. I can feel electricity flowing through me with his touch. This is not good. Huhu.

We chose to watch a zombie movie. It's entitled Zombie Town. I don't like zombie movies at all. I'm afraid, just at the way zombies look like. But I have to act brave, I can't show him any weaknesses I have. Anyway, at least I have something to put my attention on, POPCORN! 😁

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WOOH! I'm so sleepy. Haha! But I really want to update. So, whatya think? First date! Wooh! I'll post the part 2 maybe tomorrow. I can't stare at the laptop for too long anymore. It's making me more sleepy. Anyway, can you please share this story? :( I want more readers!!!! Haha! :)

Thank you for reading! I dedicate this chapter to my sister, Marthel Manzano. She asked for this. So, here you go ate! ;)

If you want dedications, just comment. :)

Vote. Comment. Read.