Chapter 6- New Character :)

Chapter 6

Miggy Smiths

So, my mother did as she said. By 5 in the morning, she was banging my door to wake me up. And I hate it!

“Miggy! Get up NOW. And prepare for school!!” Bang! Bang! Bang!

Grrrrr. “I’m up! I’m up! Stop it!”

“Good! Be downstairs in 15 minutes! Or I’ll come back!”

I immediately went to the bathroom and after 15 minutes, I was already downstairs.

“Good boy.” Mom said.

“It’s just 5:30 in the morning, Mom. It’s typically dawn!”

“Stop exaggerating! It’s better early than late. Starting today, no more lates, young man!”

I just sighed in frustration. After eating my breakfast, I went to school. I just plan to sleep in class.

When I got to school, I saw Aina already sitting comfortably in her desk. Early bird, of course. I went in and everybody has an amazed look like a miracle just happened. Well, it’s a miracle I was not late and super early, I know. But I think they’re over reacting. Whatever, I went straight to my desk and tried to sleep.

I felt a hand trying to wake me up. Who the hell is this?! I was supposed to shout, but I realized it was Aina.

“What? Can’t you see I’m sleeping?”

“If you want to sleep, go home. Oh, and it’s a miracle you’re early for class.” She gave me an insulting smile. It would’ve been pretty if it weren’t insulting.

“Where I sleep is none of your business. What do you want?”

“Actually, it is my business. Since we agreed to fix your study habits. And your first step is to be attentive in class.”

“Won’t. Happen.”

“Then, our dating lessons are off.”

Urgh.

“Fine! As for my first step, you have to sit beside me in every class that we are in.”

“No way!!!”

“Don’t you like that? You’ll be able to keep me in focus.”

She thought for a while then finally agreed. She moved to a vacant chair beside me.

“You must be honored. I don’t just let anyone sit beside me.”

“Tsss. Over confident jerk.”

“Oh. And you have to keep this dating lessons a secret.”

“Whatever!”

You’ll see, Aina. You’ll take back every word you’ve said to me.

       Aina Collins

I hate this man sitting beside me. He is so full of himself. I’m just glad he did focus in class. We agreed to use the 2 hours every week for 4 days. That means, we have to spend 30 minutes of our lunch time together from Monday-Thursday. So, this day, I met him at the cafeteria for lunch. As usual, when they saw us together, a lot of girls started whispering things that I could even hear. Why did they still whisper?! They’re saying how much I am too bad for Miggy. Please, they can have him! He’s too bad for me. Ugh.

“Hey.”

“Hi princess. So, what do you want for lunch?”

“I’ll get myself a sandwich. So, just get your own food.” I stood up and went to buy my food, but he immediately held my hand. My heart skipped a beat. Nooooo.