Chapter 1- Let's Get to Know Them

Chapter 1

"Aaaah! Wakey wakey!," Aina said with a smile on her face as the sunlight hits her face through the window. "Morning sunlight, a great source of vitamin D," she uttered to herself.

"Ainaaa! Are you awake? You have school!" her mom shouted from downstairs. Aina could even smell the pancakes her mom is cooking, which is also her favorite breakfast.

"Yes, I am coming down in a bit, Mom!" she replied. She got out from bed and immediately went to the bathroom. When she got out, she has already fixed herself. From her clothes to her hair.

This is Aina Collins. The "prim and proper" girl who knows how to handle EVERYTHING. Who knows what to do and what not to do. People who doesn't really know her says that she will really intimidate you. Besides, she has the beauty and the brains. But, she is kind to everyone she meets. Oh and before I forget, an only child.

"Good morning Mom!"

"Oh, hey sweetie! Have some breakfast before you leave. I cooked pancakes, I know they're your favorite."

She smiled. "Sure! Thanks Mom."

"So, what's going on with school?"

"You know I handle my things smoothly, Mom. So, no problem at all at school. I just gotta prepare for that project Prof. Duffus is giving us today. He said you'll get a partner for that project. I just hope I don't get an unreliable partner."

Mrs. Collins let out a feminine laugh. "Oh, honey! I'm sure if you do get an unreliable partner, you'll make him a reliable one."

"Well, we'll see. I hope so." She said with a smile. "I gotta go, Mom. I'll be home late. Have a meeting with my debate team."

Miggy covered his head with a pillow because of his Mom hardly banging the door.

"Miggy! Wake up, NOW!! You'll be late for school!!" his mom shouted as she was trying to wake her son up.

"Fine! Fine! I'm up, just stop banging that freakin' door!"

"Then get your ass down in five minutes or I swear I'll kill you every morning with this banging door!"

Miggy sighed in frustration as he got up from bed.

I don't even get why I have to go to school? I barely learn anything, Miggy thought to himself. He just prepared for school since he knows he has no choice at all.

"Hey Mom... What's for breakfast?"

"You're running late and all you could think of is breakfast?! Here, eat these hotdogs fast and get to school!"

"Mom, will you stop nagging for at least one second? Do you really have to shout every word you say to me?"

"I have said this, and I said it a million times --- stop exaggerating!"

Wow! Like you haven't exaggerated the last words you said? I have a weird mom.

"Oh, and will you stop using the "freakin'" word to me?"

"Whatever! I'm going."

And... this is Miggy Smiths. The "bad boy" type. The kind who always fails in school, but good in sports. The kind everyone fears. The cause of headache to his parents. But well, super handsome and hot. The kind every girl would like. A heartthrob, in short. An only child too. But here's the thing, number one, major major player.

So, what happens when good girl meets bad boy? Let's see how their junior year goes.