I hate being in pain

I wake up in pain but I am still smiling so I get up and get changed into my sport uniform and I see the bruise on my leg I have to say that one looks the worst of all of the bruises I had but I think the cut on the side on my belly wins anyways I hear a knock on the door so I answered it and it's Dean,"please before you close the door!" I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house and closed the door behind me I had my bag with me for some reason and I had my skateboard in my hand, "before you answer here I'm guessing you want this back!" I push it towards him and he almost falls off the stairs he is on, "I am sorry, please forgive me!" He says walking closer to me but I stepped back a little bit, "I trusted you Dean and I don't know if I can anymore, plus your dumbass friend was videoing everything and you expect me to forgive you? And I was beaten on my birthday I can hardly sleep at night! Because of me you have been pulled into my life and you know mostly everything now! So please do your self a sold and don't come back!" I was going to walk back into the house until I felt his hand grab my hand and I turned around, "I know it felt like everyone is against you and I felt like I lost my best friend forever and I don't want that to happen again so please find some way in your heart to forgive me!" He pulls me closer and I felt my soul return to me and all my happy emotions come back to me when he pulled me close to him, it's like he know how to bring me back from the unhappy state I was in before, "what are you doing!?" I say turning to pull away but he wouldn't let me go, "I know you are going to be happy again just make sure I am in the picture please!" He got close to my face and then he let go and got the skateboard I push into him and gave it back to me, I know I am going to give in so I smiled and hugged him ad he returned it too,"I am sorry too!" I say letting go just in case someone sees what happened, "you don't need to be sorry!, but one on lets go to school!" He says leading the way and then I got everything I needed and locked the door and we rode our skateboards to school.
We go to school and everyone looks at me and Dean ride past on our skateboards they looked at us weirdly but I tried not to look at them or give eye contact but then I realised I haven't asked Dean why he was doing a video but I thought I should ask after we get off our skateboards.
I see Ben running towards me and I get off my skateboard just in case he will push me off it, he looked at me weirdly but then smiled, "you are like he devil you never give up coming to school or fighting back!" I didn't understand what he said until I understood after a while bit, "okay on that doesn't make sense and two I am not the devil in my eyes but maybe in your eyes, and yeah just so you know that beat up on my birthday you will regret it!" I say and he stepped back a little bit but I moved in a little and made my had into a fist and punched him then I kicked him and I didn't care who is watching I didn't stop until Ben grabbed my fist and he looked at my leg where my bruise is and he smiled, "that looks ugly just like you!" I laughed and he looks confused, "it's beautiful and I love my bruise more then I love kicking you or should I say beating you up!" I laughed again and he just looks at me then I stop and smiled,"what are you smiling at?" He says that and I kick him in the balls which I found funny and he let go of my fist and covered his balls and I walked away while laughing it felt good getting him back but I still have more to do,"Dean?" We got off our skateboards so I can talk to him,"Yes?" I have a lot to say to him or ask him which I found annoying,"we're you playing me? Also why was your friend videoing? And yes I have a lot to ask!" I say putting my hands in the air but Dean grabbed them and put them to both sides of my belly and he lets go of them,"I wasn't playing you and I didn't know he was videoing so that's why when you ran I basically hit him a lot and I probably almost sounded like a jerk too! So I don't know if the video went online or not if so be proud of what you did!" Dean is right though I didn't want to believe it so I just smiled and the bell went so we ran to put our skateboards away and then ran to the lockers to put our bags away and to get or things and all I did is stay with Dean all morning then snack came around and I have to admit I am a bit scared to go outside but I didn't show that I am scared.
We put our stuff away and got food and went to the oval and I saw Ben running towards us and I rolled my eyes and kept kicking the ball to Dean and his mates but I didn't realise how close Ben is so I felt pain and fell to the ground and I didn't want to move because he kicked my side where my cut is and I saw that Dean and his mates went after Ben before I after that I must have pasted out because I am in Dean's arms he is carrying me somewhere I couldn't see probably, I looked at Dean and see that his top has blood on it and i thought that Dean would think that is gross I know it might be for someone else but he looked like he didn't care, he looked down at me and smiled and I saw a tear go down his face and I smiled, "hey it's okay Dean, put me down for a second please!" I say and he put me down on to my feet and I stood there and lost a bit of my footing but I didn't fall, I smiled at Dean and he smiled too and I gave him a hug and he returned the hug we were hugging longer this time which it felt good and I couldn't stop smiling and I knew Dean is still smiling until he picked me up and started to run and I looked where he is running and it's a puddle and it looked really muddy, "Dean let me run with you!" He put me down again on to my feet and we both started to run together and we both jumped into the puddle at the same time and we had mud all over us and we just laughed but we didn't realise that a teacher was watching so we were spend home early and we went to the skatepark instead of going home but we still have mud on us and a bit of blood which is kinda gross if you think about it.
We laughed all day then we went home and I cleaned up my cut and my clothes and had something to eat then went to bed because I am sleepy and before I did I thought about my day and how messed up the past few weeks were.
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's shorter this time because I had some problems with ideas and other stuff but here's a photo of Kellys boyfriend aka devin I hope you enjoy the book and bye for now!