An Awkward day

"Dean wake up!" I poke him to wake up and his eyes open and a smile is being formed so I smiled too,"Morning, what time is it?" He sat up and faced me, I looked at my phone, "it's 7:00am ,it should be 6:00am because it's still kinda dark outside, do you think anyone is awake?" I feel a bit of pain still but I didn't care, "I don't think anyone is awake and it is a bit dark isn't it?, look the sun!" He points out and we opened the curtain and watched the sun rise and it looks beautiful I wish I had my camera on me to take a photo of it.
"Hey since you know how to ride the skateboard, later today all the guys are going to the skate park so you want to come?" I wouldn't say no but I didn't know everyone there, "of course but you don't leave my side!" Then he laughed, " you don't leave my side!" I laughed and then I felt my belly and it is hungry but I hated going though peoples things or houses, "are you hungry too?" Dean asked as he turned his head to face me and I turned to face him, "yeah I am, I'm always hungry!" I smiled a bit but I remembered what happened last night the nightmare is easy to remember and I wouldn't forget, "I heard you last night, I heard you gasping for air, are you okay?" I knew he was awake, "I knew you were awake!, and yeah I'm fine I just had a nightmare that's all, do you hear that?" I try to change the subject but there really is something coming into the room me and Dean are in, "Why are you guys in here!?" It is Ben it's like he knows where we are all the time it's kinda getting annoying, "were you listening to our conversation!?" Dean looks at him with a death glare, "yeah kinda you were kinda loud enough to hear what you were saying!" He seem angry, "then what were we talking about!?" I feel like we are going to wake the whole house of people, "you were talking about Kiara's nightmare and how she was gasping for air!" He says that and walks to one of the couches and sits on it facing us.
"Ben stop this is getting out of hand!" I say while I see Dean move a little closer to me I didn't care but I wasn't sure if he was showing off or making sure I didn't get mad or some other reason, "Kiara you shut your mouth, you know I had to see a doctor because of you! Say your sorry!" I wasn't going to say sorry to him he should be the one to say sorry, "hey wake up! You bitch!" That's when I stood and started to walk over but as I was about one step from where I was sitting Dean's hand is holding my hand and he was pulling me back down so I sat back down, "are you two a thing now!?" Ben seem very angry but I faced Dean, Ben gets up and walks to me and punches me so then Dean punched back but in the balls, "guys what's going on?" Ashley is standing at the door and I looked at her while I am holding my face, " Hey Ashley! It's not what it looks like, I dared Ben to punch me and Dean punch him so nothing to worry about!" I am still holding my hand against my face where Ben had hit me but I knew Ashley is scared of not just me but Dean too, "Come on Ashley, let's leave these two and just don't talk to the bitch okay?" That's when I snapped so I stood and Dean didn't stop me this time and I punched Ben in the nose and I heard a crack and I felt it crack too, "Ow!" Ben puts his hand on his nose and I held my hand in my other hand, "man you have a strong nose!" I say feeling like crying my eyes out it hurts so bad more then my belly, "FUCK!" I yell that so loud I think I saw Ashley jump and I think I woke everyone up, "Kiara watch your language!" Ben says, " you called me a slut you piece of shit! So you can't say that!"I was so angry and I felt a hand on my hand that cracked before and it is Dean it's like he knows exactly what to do, "that's because you are!" I saw Ashley stepping back a little bit so I rolled my eyes, "I'm getting my stuff and leaving!" I say walking to where the girls were sleeping still, and went inside and packed my stuff and went into the bathroom to get changed and then I gave Ben a death glare and see Dean has his stuff too but he doesn't have a shirt on so Ben looked at his abs and he smiled, " You actually are fit not fat like Kiara here!" He laughed after that and Dean put his shirt on, "what is your problem Ben!?" I say putting on my shoes and waited for Dean.
We left Brandon's and Dean and I only had our bags and I have a lot of money and we haven't had breakfast, "come on let's go to mc Donald's for breakfast!" I say pulling his arm since Brandon wasn't far away from Mc Donald's, "I have no money though!" We were yelling because of the cars and things going past, " I do now come on!" And I looked back and have a smile on my face and he formed a smile too.
"Okay thank you!" I say to the lady taking our order and I felt my phone go off,
~Jaymi~
<Hey where are you?
>I am with Dean getting breakfast
<why?
>because of Ben! You should know that
<oh okay well I'll see you on Monday bye
>bye
I turned off my phone and rolled my eyes in annoyance and Dean looked at me as we were making our way to a table, "I'm guessing that was jaymi?" Dean sat down and so did I, "you read my mind, is it alright to go to get our skateboards after?" I asked him and I am looking into his eyes, "hell yeah since you are getting better I am not taking this chance to miss it especially with you!" We both smiled at the same time then the person that served us before she has our breakfast, "thank you!" Dean and I say that at the same time, "your welcome enjoy!" She walks away and we both laughed at the same time and we started to eat and we looked like pigs, " this is some good shit!" Dean says with a mouth full of food, "yeah I was so hungry and now I am starting to get full!" I say with food in my mouth too and we both laughed.
We both finished our food and headed to our houses to get our skateboards and put our stuff away, since we got to our own homes before we both walk into our houses, "see you soon!" Dean yells, "okay see you soon too!" We waved and both went inside.
"Hey mum is it okay if I can go down to the park? With Dean?" She looks at me and smiles, "of course you can get back before dark okay? And here is more money for lunch and tea okay!?" Okay sometimes my mum can be awesome but she likes Dean so that's why she is letting me go I didn't realise how much she gave me, "mum $200 I don't need that much!" I am looking at the money, " it's fine, and since that Ben kid hurt you I think this might make you feel better!" She smiles and I smiled back and went to get the things I needed and then since I got all the stuff I hugged my mum bye and left and Dean was waiting outside, " I got money!" I say and then he gives me a smile, "me too!" And we both laughed and put our skateboards down and rode them down the street and we laughed the whole way there.
"Okay it's 12:00pm so let's have lunch!" I say turning into the shop bit Dean was leading the way, " let's go to subway!" I liked subway so I am happy that he said that, "okay!" We go past Coles then KFC now we are in front of subway and we picked up our broads and went inside and ordered what we wanted for lunch and then we ate the food and went to the skate park where I saw Sasha there so I went to go say hi but she is leaving so I didn't bother, " are you serious!?" I groaned and rolled my eyes at the same time and Dean just looks at me and I didn't look back at him and I walked to Ben, "what the hell are you doing here it's like you are following me!?" I knew he was following me, "what? Kiara I came here with the others!" He says and points to where the others are and I rolled my eyes and walked back to Dean, "come on Dean let's ride!" I say and he smiled and we both walked to the where guys are riding their skateboards, bikes and scooters then there's jaymi and the others sitting there and I know jaymi is looking at me but I didn't want this to end badly so I kept to myself and me and Dean went to the ramp at the same time everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us including jaymi and the others because they started to walk over with their phones out and I started to think but also making sure I didn't crush into anything or anyone or fall over.
We stopped what we were doing because we wanted to get some water and everyone started to go back to what they were doing, " what happened there? Why did everyone stop?" I ask Dean, "well they know not to mess with me or my best friends but since they heard about us taking down Ben O'dall they fear us now"'I feel bad doing that to Dean, "what's special about Ben!?" I say still holding my skateboard and looking at Dean then looking forward, "well he use to punch people a lot and threaten people and everything he was and still is mean! And rude but when I came he and I kinda got into a fight so yeah, um uh yeah!" We kept talking and then it is tea time so we had tea and kept skateboarding then I needed to go home so me and Dean went home together and then I said my byes to Dean and so did he and we went inside our houses and I felt sleepy so I went to bed.
Hey guys here's a photo of the skateboard I will work on it and I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will be writing the next chapter soon! Bye for now!