2 - The Sky's Poetry

Chapter 2 - The Sky's Poetry

WARNING!
= OOC
= GRAMMAR and typos
= Super slow update

!! DISCLAIMER !!
THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE
KHR belongs to Amano Akira
The plot and others belongs to Aulia25 (FFN)
.......................................................................

"Talk"
"Italy"
'Thought'
.......................................................................

= Tsuna's POV =

I woke up when the sun had started to rise. It's eight o'clock and I could hear my mother's cooking from the first floor. I stretched my body and immediately walked toward the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, then went back to my room and put on my school, Namimori Middle School, a.k.a Nami-chuu's uniform.

Fortunately, I did not oversleep. Last night I slept late because I was filling my poetry book. I didn't know since when, but writing poetry and song writing became my favorite activity, and it calms me down.

"Good morning, Mama." I smile, saying it to the only person in the house besides myself. A woman, a few centimeters taller than me turned around. Brown short hair and brown eyes also show the warmth of a mother. She smiled at me.

"Good morning, Tsu-kun!" She greeted happily. I immediately sat down at the dinner table, eating the breakfast my mother prepared.

As usual, the breakfast began with silence. I drank my milk slowly before looking at my mother.

"Mama ...still no news from Gio-nii?" I finally asked. My mother looked at me before shaking her head, smiling.

"I'm sure he's fine, Tsu-kun. You'd better get ready and leave before you're late. Here's your lunch box." she said. I smiled, nodded and stood up. I grabbed it and slipped it into my bag before walking toward the front door.

"I am leaving!" I said, before closing the door.

I heavily sighed and stared at my house again.

Yes, things like that are common. I always asked my mother about Gio-nii, but always received the same answer. I know that I am not my mother's favorite child, and the fact that my mother loved my brother more than me. I know my mother was always crying because since the loss of my father and Gio-nii for the past eight years, the two of them never get in touch. Yes, there was nothing I could do for my mother.

Useless child.

I sighed again and looked back at the sky. I imagined if I could fly, I want to be free. Flying in the sky and see the world. Wide world. Quite good.

Okay, I began to be sarcastic.

I got to the front gate of Nami-chuu a few moments later, and found some of the members of the DC (disciplinary committee) including the Demon, Hibari Kyoya standing while 'bite people to death' for those who broke the rules.

Thank goodness, I managed to get into the classroom in one piece.

As usual, I ignored the lessons, dreaming and fantasizing while gazing out the window. I looked at the sky while staring its blue color. Really beautiful.

I've always admired the sky. It was so mysterious. Boundless but at the same time always accept you. When you looked it, it's as if you were sucked into it.

Yes, I love the sky.

"Sawada!" a loud voice shouted, making me gasped and turned my head towards in front of the class. Nezu-sensei, my science teacher was looking at me. From his eyes I could see him underestimating me.