you are comeing home part 1

Early in the morning the crew did not sleep after the message about ahim. "I can't believe it. Wars is going to kill ahim, they had to think fast. They saw Yuki sitting in the corner of the room, marvelous walked over to Yuki. Yuki was still in the trance, marvelous picked Yuki up and walked outside onto the deck. The others followed him, when he got out he grabbed Yuki by the collar and hung him over the side of the ship joe ran over and stopped him from dropping Yuki. "What are you doing now?" Luka asked. "I don't think its fair that if ahim dies, he gets to live because we saved him." Marvelous said. "Even though this is true, you cant commit murder marvelous." Doc said . "Aren't you all aware that he helped get ahim kidnapped in the first place." He said. "He did it against his will, would he do that if he had a choice?" Doc said. "You don't know maybe he had something against ahim." Marvelous said he grabbed Yuki again. "Marvelous if you drop him it will prove 3 things. #1 your angry, #2 you are joules, and #3 you are no better than wars himself." Luka said marvelous looked at her. "How am anywhere near how bad wars is, take that back." Marvelous demanded. "She is right wars will kill anyone to get what he wants if he can. Right now you want Yuki dead to take Revenge on what might or might not happen to ahim. You just need to calm down, and let us all think." Joe said marvelous put Yuki down. "Fine but we better think fast we don't have any time to lose." Marvelous said he went back inside and started to think again. He was just about to give up when Luka though of what he said earlier. "Why are we all so blinded by this? The answer was given to us earlier but we all thought it was dumb." She said out loud they a looked at her funny. "Luka maybe you should take a break, your talking to yourself." Joe said trying to send her away, but she made him let go of her. "Marvelous remember when i said you and wars are alike? Well that is true in one or two ways. We can either challenge him to a fight, or take the one he loves. Either way it goes this gives us enough time to either get ahim or signal her." Luka said. "But won't wars just send his minions to come Fight up?" Dac asked Luka nodded her head. "Yeah but i bet no one ever noticed that the creature does not grow till about a minute after we beat it, that means its a command and the only one who can command anything on the ship as its captain." Luka said doc was impressed he had never thought of that and plus they are able to the rays hit the creatures sometimes. "So with a fight going on there is a habit for him to watch it no matter what. He cant help it." Luka said crossing her arms. "You have gotten much smarter. And what should we do about kora?" Marvelous asked, Joe looked at the time it was almost noon. They stopped thinking and decided to go with marvelous/Luka's plan and figure out the rest later. They arrived where marvelous was held when was held prisoner, there was a huge crowd already. On the top of the building they saw wars and kora linked arms, and some of wars commanders standing there and also ahim changed to the post. Wars started to speak. "People of earth i bring great news and sad news at the same time. The good news is that i will be getting married the lovely kora soon and she will become princess of my empire, and soon queen." He said kora had agreed to marry him so that she could get everything she wanted without having to work. And she would also be turned into a creature but she would be the best looking one they is. "Now today is also a bad day because,we have to kill someone to set an example. She has not been here long but she has made an impression on you all. If you do not recall her by her current looks, i will tell you she was the gokaiger's pink pirate. Those who were saved by her without her sure we are always very grateful, but sadly its time for her to go. There is a reason why i have to get rid of her, she is a kind of energy for the gokaiger. Without her they have less of a reason to fight and i will take over this world." Wars was rambling about what he assumed his soon to have power would be like. Kora finally stopped him from talking and told him to get to the execution of ahim she was tired of waiting for her to die. "I'm sorry dear I lost my train of thought." Wars said just then the gokaiger ship appeared. "Attention gokaiger, I am happy that you are here to send your condolence to your princess. I will grant you time to say goodbye to her, and give up because it's over for her." Wars said he smelled victory felt so good to him. Kora walked next to him, she was finally getting what she wanted to ahim gone forever. She hugged war's arm and looked at the ship, they were so happy they could not think of a reason to not be happy. But sadly for them, while they were celebrating the gokaiger ship started to fire at them. The cannons hit the building directly, war's kora and their guards were taken down to the ground. They got up and started threatening again, was pulled out a blaster and shot the where ahim was them smiled. "Gou!" Came from the post instead of a scream, wars and kora looked behind them and saw one of the block guards dead on the post. Wars almost explode out of anger, kora as well. "Where did the girl go who moved her!" Wars yelled the whole crew was in fear. What happened was while wars and kora were talking, someone snuck onto the roof of the building. No one was watching ahim closely at this point, so she was switched out and a guard was put in her place. With ahim free the ship shot at the building. Wars were so upset that he just shot at a random guard for not paying attention. "Lock this building down and find that prisoner, and whoever helped he escape then bring them back here or you will all die in the most painful and suffocating ways possible." Kora said all the guards searched the building and found no one. It was too late ahim was gone. They reported back to kora who was trying to comfort wars, she told them fine don't worry about and she will think of there punishments personally. They fleed to there home to get ready to fight, they feared if the gokaiger had ahim back they would be as powerful as ever. Ahim was walking around the city trying to find a place it hides while looking she found the creature who set her free. She walked over to him and bowed she thanked him for freeing her. The creature just shook his head. "I have absolutely no idea why I let you go, now ill be killed by soon to be queen kora." He said ahim looked down. "Well, I'm sorry maybe we can think of a way to keep you from getting you into trouble." She said she shook his head. "There is no point in any of that just hurry and go, and don't say anything about this to anyone. And don't take it heart either it was a mistake anyway I was not trying to set you free to get out of here and don't get caught again." He said she followed his order and left, but she did not know where to go. Thankfully she was no finding by Wars but while walking she found someone who made her happy.