"kiss me thru the phone"

benny's pov

I was about 10 minutes away from Marnie when I then say Corey on the road driving. I tried not to make myself visible but it didn't work out that great. He was on the left side of me driving the opposite way when he saw me. He took short pause and then crashed right into my driver's seat. It all happened so fast.

I passed out. I felt alive but I didn't know if I actually was. It was really hard to breathe and in my mind all I could think was, "do this for Marnie".

I was living on short breaths and that thought. I wasn't mad at Corey because I knew he was going to get arrested. I felt good for him because he once told me that he always wanted to see what prison felt like. And now he will know but he'll regret it once he gets his ass kicked.

Suddenly I could feel movement of me in a car. It was probably the ambulance taking me to the hospital. Hopefully they put me in a bed next to Marnie so I could stare at her beautiful face and see her sweet smile with her little dimples.

Then the car stopped and I had my hearing back but I still couldn't see. "I hope I don't go blind from this" I thought.

"Bring him in this way!" I heard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning

I finally woke up with a cast on my arm and leg. Shit how am I going to play baseball. This is gonna take more than a week to heal. Then I realized that I wasn't next to Marnie so I called for a nurse.

"Yes Mr. Rodriguez? she said walking into my room.

"Can I please be with Marnie Hathaway? I'm her good friend." I regretted saying friend but whatever.

"Sorry we don't have that patient. You are in the Redwood Hospital sir. I'm sorry." she said leaving the room.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I got 5 miss calls from Marnie. I hope I didn't worry her too much. I looked at the time to see if she would be awake yet and it was 10:27. She would definitely be awake by now so I decided to skype her.

marnie's pov

I woke up at 10:15 and still no Benny to be seen. I started to get really worried now. I started to ball right as a nurse came in to tell me my results. But she comforted me instead.

"Maybe he had a family emergency. Trust me he will come back for you." she said.

I didn't believe her because how would she know? She doesn't even know him. But whatever I just acted like that helped me.

"Yeah probably." I said.

"Anyways some good news is that your back is not broken. They will release you tonight just as long as someone can pick you up.

The news was good but at the same time I want Benny to pick me up, not one of the other boys. I wanted him to be there to take care of me and comfort me.

A few minutes later I got a skype call from him on my phone.

"It's him!" I yelled looking at my phone.

"I'll leave you two alone." she said as she walked out the room.

I answered the call and said, "Oh my god Benny what happened to you?" I said referring to the bruises on his face.

"I'll discuss it later. They sent me to a different hospital and it's driving me crazy. Baby I just wanna kiss you but I can't right now so baby kiss me through the phone." he said starring deep into my eyes through the screen.

I laughed and kissed the camera. My heart was melting at that point. Yeah-Yeah really did change his mind my goodness.

"Give me some good news baby girl." he smiled.

"Well I'll be seeing you tonight. My back isn't broken and they are releasing me tonight." I smiled.

"Thank god." he sighed.

He started to stare off into space and teared up. Then a tear strolled down his cheek.

"Benny what's wrong?" I asked.

Seeing him sad made me sad. Just looking at made me wanna cry.

"I lost the rose..." he said and started to ball more.

"What rose?" I asked starting to tear up as well.

"I picked it from my garden, I was going to give it you but I got in a car crash." he said.

"Aww that's so sweet Benny. And are you alright? Who crashed you?" I asked.

"Well I have a broken leg and arm but I'm alright. I just wont be playing baseball for a while. And I'll tell you if you promise to not blow up." he said.

"What the hell! When you get out I'm gonna take care of you. I promise."

"No baby I take care of you. Corey saw me on the road and crashed into my driver's side." he frowned.

"Ugghh... I guess I'll keep my promise." I said.

I really did need to blow up though. I wanted to kill him. Literally.

"That's my girl. Now I'll talk to you when you get here. I'm at the Redwood Hospital."

"Okay I'll be there. Bye." I said as I hung up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This was a very cute and emotional chapter. Hope you guys liked it.

I love when you guys vote, comment, and add it to your library! It seriously makes my day.

Thank you to the people who do :)

-moonprincezz☆♡