"treat you better"

About 10 minutes later I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was Benny. I got up from bed, wiped away my tears, and went downstairs to open the door.

Right when I opened he said, "Sweetie why are you crying?"

He stepped into my house and put his things down next to the couch.

"What? No I'm not crying." I lied.

"Your eyes are all red and swollen. It's okay to cry." he wrapped me in a hug.

"What's wrong?" he added.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch to sit down. When we sat down I still didn't let go of his hand.

"Corey is cheating on me." I said and then started to tear up again.

He starred at me blankly for a long time shaking his head. he looked like he wanted to say something or he was thinking.

Finally he said, "I know and I'm so sorry. I should of told you but I didn't want to hurt you. And that was part of what Corey and I were fighting about that night."

"It's okay I understand you didn't want to hurt me. Thank you. What else were you guys fighting about?"

He once again was silent and starring off into space.

"I don't have all night Benny. I don't want this conversation to last long because I'm about to cry again." I said in the nicest way possible.

"Hey hey, don't cry there's no need to cry he's a jerk anyway. And I'm sorry I just don't know if I'm ready to tell you." he said now putting his arm around me.

"Just tell me. I can take anything right now. Just throw it at me." I said.

"I can treat you better." he said smirking giving me a hint from earlier.

I didn't say anything I just smiled and nodded giving him an agreement that I liked him too. His hand moved down to my waist and then he put his other hand on my waist as well. He started to lean in and so did I. Then our lips clashed and we couldn't keep them apart. Pretty soon I layed back on the couch still with our lips connected and he came on top of me. His hands started moving all over me and felt so relaxing.

After a while we stopped because we were out of breath.

"I've been wanting to do that so badly." he breathed.

"I've been wanting to do that all day." I laughed.

I started heading upstairs to my room and he followed. Benny sat on my bed as I turned around and took off my clothes but left my bra and underwear so I could put on pajamas. I looked through my drawers but I couldn't find anything.

I sighed in annoyance and then he stood up and he put his arms around my waist behind me.

"Ya know, I have a T-shirt you can sleep in." he whispered in my ear giving me chills from his hot breath.

"That would be great." I giggled.

"I'll be back." he said releasing his arms.

When he got back he handed me a big grey T-shirt and I put it on. I could feel his eyes starring at me while I put it on but I didn't mind.

I loved the shirt, it smelt like him, and it fit all the way to mid thigh. After I was done looking down and admiring it I layed down on my bed where Benny was. I looked up at the ceiling thinking about all this shit as Benny was turned to his side facing me.

"You're so beautiful." he said running his fingers through my hair.

I ignored the compliment and said, "Can you please make me a drink? The stuff to make it is in the kitchen by the fridge."