"Discovering the Affair" - Chapter 2.

After that night, I was even more jolly than I had ever been. Every chance we got, Kiloni and I would talk, sometimes adding little flirtatious slurs into our conversation.  3 weeks into our "somewhat-relationship", I told her how I felt about her. Nervous? Yes. @#!*% ? No. I told her straight up and at first, I expected her to say "I'm not into you like that" or "I'm in a relationship". Little did I know, she felt the same. We decided to start kickin' it; not officially dating, just kickin' it. 

We went to our next location that was in Houston and because we came earlier than expected, we had one day off before the show. I decided to take Kiloni out on a date, just to show her my affection. I took her out to a carnival, not to far from our hotel. I play some of the games, and I won her a great big pink teddy bear and an iPad mini (yes, this carnival does it big). We got on almost all the rides, but when we got on the Ferris Wheel, that was the highlight of the night.

"Ki, I wanna tell you something." 

"Yeah?" she replied.

"No @#!*% ; I want you." I said, bluntly, but heartfelt.

"Solid; I want you, too." she said, smiling at me.

"So... why don't we take action? I'm willing to go to the end of the world for you. These last few weeks have defined my true feelings for you. I feel like we connect spiritually and emotionally. I will cherish you like an old antique that is fragile. Just let me love you..." I said, looking into her orbs. 

She looked at me and her cheeks were turning rosy red. She covered her face and a tear slipped out of her eye. I took my thumb and wiped it off her cheek. 

"Don't cry, baby." I said, smiling. 

"Prod, you don't know how happy you've made these past couple of weeks. I'm willing to go the full mile with you. Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." she said, smiling.

I was the happiest guy on Earth. I finally got the girl of dreams and nothing could be better for me. I wasn't going to @#!*% this up. We continued with our date, afterwards, returning to our hotel. I walked her to the room her and Abby were staying in. 

"Well... this is it, girlfriend." I said, smiling at the thought.

"Yep. I enjoyed myself, boyfriend." she said, mirroring my expression.

We stood there in complete silence. I looked into her eyes and she looked back into mines. I got closer to her face, switching my vision from her eyes to her lips. She pressed her lips against mines and we began massaging our lips together. I felt sparks go through my head and go down my whole body. I pulled her hips closer to mine, tightening my grip on her waist. She wrapped her hands around my neck, deepening our kiss. I felt my body temperature rise. She pulled away slowly, biting my lower lip before releasing.

"Whoa." she said, blushing.

I smiled, release my hands from hers. 

"Go get some rest, big day tomorrow." I told her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She waved at me before scanning her room key in the door and going inside. I did a mental dance and began walking to my room that I shared with Princeton. As soon as I got inside, I saw Princeton on his Macbook and listening to music off his phone. He looked up from the laptop screen, then taking out one earplug.

"So... how'd it go?" he asked, smirking.

"Amazing. I made it official while we were on the Ferris Wheel and we kissed before she went into her room."

"That's my bro!" he said, doing dougie movements with his arms.

I chuckled. Princeton was a down to earth, cool guy, even though some of the things he does are weird. I went over to bed and laid there, reminiscing of the night Kiloni and I shared until I finally feel asleep. 

~

The next morning, we all had to go through practicing for the show for 6 hours. We all woke up at 5 AM, ate breakfast, and went straight to the local studio. We ran through the show how we would on the actual night and then we all took turns practicing our routines. After practicing all day, we had to go to the venue for the show. Before Jacob and his backup dancers went on stage, I went over to Kiloni, sneaking behind her and wrapping my hands around her waist. 

She gasped. "PRODIGY! You scared me!"

"Aww... I'm sorry, baby." I said, kissing her cheek gently while chuckling.

She turned around in my grip, pecking my lips softly. 

"Good luck, kill it out there, okay?" I said, smiling.

"Okay, I will just for you." she blushed.  

She went on with Jacob and the backup dancers and performed. After we performing in Houston, we continued our tour to our last location, Los Angelos. For our "Missing You" performance, we decided to bring Kiloni and Abby on stage and use only two fans. The management assigned me to Abby, Kiloni to Roc, and the other two to Princeton and Ray. As we performing, I started to get a tad bit jealous —  @#!*% that, I was 100% jealous. Chresanto was looking into her eyes, grabbing her waist, doing dances with her. That should've been me, she was mine. I took the time to think; maybe he was just doing all that because it was a show, it was our job to be "lovey-dovey" with our girls. I know Roc wouldn't betray me like that. He knew how I felt about Kiloni and he wouldn't dare do some slick @#!*% like have an affair with her. And if he did, Kiloni wouldn't break my heart, she was way too into me. I shook off the feeling and went back into reality.

~

We decided to spend another week in California, just for a vacation and to celebrate the end of the tour. After the tour, Kiloni and I remained having an active relationship. Sometimes, I was fly to Atlanta to see her when I wasn't going to Philly to see my god siblings or to Baltimore to see my dad and my brother. I decided that on my way from Philly from seeing my god siblings, I was going to surprise her. I took a flight to Atlanta and rode a cab to her house. I looked under the "Welcome" mat in front of her door and picked up the spare key. I unlocked the door and I saw a sight that I thought I'd never see.

Roc and Kiloni...

My best friend and my girlfriend kissing.