chapter 10: shopping spree

adam's pov

"okay, i'm ready." grace says, and steps out of the bunk room, in a pair of destroyed black skinny jeans, a Motorhead tank top, and combat boots, with many black bracelets. "i really need makeup."

"you look amazing, sis. with or without it." i tell her, and smile.

"that's what you try to convince yourself." she says, and i sigh.

"sis, it's not what i try to convince myself. you're beautiful." i say, as i grab her hand. i pull her to the bus door, and neil raises an eyebrow.

"whatever you say, adzy." she tells me, and steals my hat.

"where you going?" neil asks, and looks towards us.

"shopping." i tell him, "she needs a lot of stuff."

"can i come?" he asks, with a smile.

i look over at gracie, and she smiles. "okay, sure." i say, and he grins.

neil stands up, and walks over to us. "yay!" he cheers, and runs a hand through his hair.

"you just messed up your hair, even more." she laughs, and pulls his hands away from his hair. she fixes it, and then steps back with a smile. "there!"

"dude, i don't see you have the motivation to get up, super early in the morning, and get clothes on." i say, and neil laughs.

"i have to drink coffee first." he laughs.

"i have to drink like seven thousand cups to get out of bed!" i laugh.

neil laughs, and ties his shoes. he stands up when he's done, and we walk out of the bus.

"where first?" gracie asks me, as she looks up at me.

"that's up to you, sis." i tell her.

"dammit, guys!" she laughs, as we walk. "you have long fucking legs!"

"yes, because we're tall." neil laughs.

"i fucking noticed!" my sister laughs, "you fucking trees!"

...

grace's pov

"i'm gonna go look over here." adam says, and walks over to a different section of clothes.

"okay!" i say, and neil walks over to me.

"hey, i think you should get this!" he says, and shows me black lace lingerie. he smiles innocently, and looks down at me.

"oh my god, neil!" i blush, and he laughs. "i would not look good in that, and plus, who would i be wearing it for?"

he smirks, and i blush harder.

'damn, he's so hot!' i think to myself. 'how does he not have girls, throwing themselves at his feet?'

"you'll be saying that, when i fuck you." he smirks, and then winks. "you'd totally look good in it."