"Is this a habit of yours? To run away from everything? Face your troubles Niall, you've got Harry by your side and if you just keep on pushing him away, it's going to be too late to get him back." Louis tried, desperately hoping that Niall would leave rather than tying himself to a mentally and sometimes physically abusive relationship. But running away rather than bashing Jamie's head open, was not the solution. 

"I can't drag Harry into this. This is my own fault. He deserves so much better than a guy who can't even walk out of a goddamn tiring relationship!" Niall hissed, adjusting his tie before standing in front of the mirror and styling his hair up into a messy quiff. He was definitely excited for the first half of the party but the rest, he knew was going to shitty as hell if Jamie was going to do what Louis had mentioned.

 He was definitely excited for the first half of the party but the rest, he knew was going to shitty as hell if Jamie was going to do what Louis had mentioned

 Niall hadn't really cared about anything related to Jamie since he had hardly ever seen the boy in three weeks. Jamie hadn't bothered calling him  up either. 

"For fuck's sake Niall, just talk to him. Don't leave him hanging, thinking something could've happened between the two of you but didn't because you're a wimp." Louis roared, groaning at the phone before hanging up, not wanting to argue with the blonde. Niall was old enough to make his decisions now. 

...

The party was crazy enough to drive Niall to the edge. He had been escorted towards the car Jamie was arriving from the very instant he step foot in the building. It made him feel like some kind of a mistress, always to be at the master's service and really, Niall had stopped hoping for receiving respect anymore. He knew Jamie would never ever support him in anything. For crying out loud, the boy hadn't even dared to even send a small text message to congratulate the blonde on his album. 

"You look stunning, love." Jamie's familiar voice, that crispiness mixed with something too evil, reached Niall's ears, making him frown but plaster on his best fake smile. he turned around, hands hooked with Jamie's to walk inside the room filled with celebrities, a few lucky fans and the media personals. The flashes of the camera on their eyes didn't even make Niall budge. He sighed to himself, posing for a few cameras before taking selfies with a few fans. He loved how excited they always were, taking in every word that left his mouth. 

"Congratulations on the last and big hit album." Jamie whispered suddenly, tugging the blonde closer to himself when he noticed that Niall was reaching for the seats, already planning on sitting down and relaxing. 

"What?" Niall frowned, not letting the words get to him but he really was curious to know their meaning. Last? It surely wasn't going to be his last album, unless he decides to actually proceed with the plan of running away. 

"You don't expect me to let you work once we're married do you?" Niall shivered at the cold venom filled voice, biting down on his lips as he stared at the flashing cameras before his blue eyes finally landed on the pair of familiar green ones. He shook his head, swallowing Jamie's words as they came before sighing loudly. 

"Are you afraid that I'll be more successful and famous than you?" Niall smirked, keeping his eyes focused on Harry and not looking anywhere else, his words aimed towards Jamie. There were so many things going on in his head. Music was his life and the one thing Niall was certain that he was never going to quit but Jamie wanted just that and for what? To maintain his male ego ? To have a house husband at home, cooking meals and dusting shit? He really wasn't going to do that. Never in a million years. 

"Don't be absurd. Just one hit and you're already on cloud nine." 

"Bet you my life that this is better than any of the launch parties you have been a part of. Plus, it's for my efforts not for a rich brand that was sponsoring me as their brand face." The blonde smiled to himself, feeling a bit guilty for bashing other models in the generalization of terms. 

"You know you'll be going home with me. You really want to start this when you know exactly what I'm going to do once we reach back to the apartment?" There was a smirk on the older man's face, his black hair pushed into a quiff and his pink lips curved into a malicious smirk, the kind that made Niall freeze in his place. He quickly regained composure, nodding at the camera men before walking out of the high stage they had been made to stand on. Niall didn't reply to Jamie's comment, remembering the day he had actually been physically abused. It didn't happen often and maybe that's why Niall just brushed it aside but the threat was in the open  now. He knew that if he went home, Jamie would definitely do something. A punch or two was for sure on the menu.

Niall quickly took an empty chair, twisting and turning his numb feet as he stared at the party going on in full blow. People were clinking their glasses of wine, attention diverted from the main star of the evening towards the loud music that had started playing. The blonde turned around towards the direction where men in black suits were standing, arms crossed on the front and an ear piece in place, watchful eyes taking care of their clients. Harry was standing among them, whispering something into the device and Niall quickly turned his head around upon noticing that his stare might get caught. 

He instead, turned his attention towards his supposed fiance, frowning a bit but scoffing later when he noticed him grinning and smiling with a girl, the same one that had been shown on the news with him a while back. Niall knew well that there was more than what meets the eye. He was aware of what all Jamie did behind his back but really, it didn't matter to him. He didn't feel jealous or unloved but rather, he felt a bit disrespected. Like he always did with Jamie. 

Sighing to himself, Niall got up from the seat, walking out of the party hall in order to get some fresh air but the plan to run away, get away from it all was still in his head and maybe it wasn't such a bad idea anyways. After all, he was getting too much shit thrown his way. Stuff he couldn't run away from and music was just not a thing he was ready to quit. He could go from singing for the big labels to singing for the streets again. That didn't matter to him but he wasn't going to leave it all. Not for a jerk face anyways. 

So lost in his thought, Niall didn't even notice the faint footsteps trailing behind him. He quickly turned his head in the direction of the small noise, eyes suddenly widening when he noticed who was standing right behind him. 

"You...." 

AN/ Like 1 chapter and maybe an epilogue left.

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Louis calling niall?

THoughts on Niall thinking about running away?

Thoughts on Niall and Jamie getting married?

Thoughts on Jamie wanting Niall to quit music?

Thoughts on who might have followed Niall outside?

Thoughts on the girl whom Jamie was talking to ? Who might she be ? Or is she irrelevant?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 80+ COMMENTS!

RANDOM QUESTION:WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST?

Not a band but just a single artist. Don't mention the name of a band member either. 

Mine will be Selena and Ariana. Both are queens af and then LANA DEL REY! WHOOP  !MOM!