Chapter 14

Niall giggled into the kiss, feeling Harry remove his lips with a small smile before trailing them down his jaw and towards the blonde's sensitive neck. His back arched in surprise when he felt the pressure on the side of his collarbone, hot lips brushing against the skin there. Niall allowed the cup in his hand, one he had been holding onto way too tightly, to slip past his grip when a throaty moan escaped his lips. 

He had never felt like this before. So wanted and so desired, the feeling of Harry's hands moving sneakily under his shirt and over to his hardened nipples was enough to have the blonde moaning loudly once again, this time, he clutched onto Harry's shirt, trying to stop himself from screaming at the extreme level of pleasure. With his mouth opened into a silent delicious moan, Niall tangled his fingers in Harry's hair, giving it a few sharp tugs, encouraging the brunette to continue. He was intoxicated but not quite enough to forget about his surroundings and with the way Harry was smoothly removing his shirt off his shoulders, Niall was sure that he would remember it all very clearly, the beautiful black ink scattered around the brunette's chest was everything he really needed to make this a night a memorable one. 

Niall reached his hand out, softly allowing the fingers tips to touch the tattoos, smiling shyly at the way Harry's body flexed and shivered under his touch. He never knew he could affect a person like this, make their body respond to his touch . It was all new for Niall and he was loving every second of it. The blonde got on his elbows, balancing himself with a shy smile playing on his lips before reaching his hands out, allowing them to pull Harry closer and without a second of hesitation, he smashed their lips together, breathing out heavily when the brunette pulled Niall's shirt over his head, quickly tossing it away before kissing the blonde passionately. 

"You make me feel so many things all at once." Harry whispered, rubbing his hands up and down the blonde's naked chest, taking his time to admire everything about Niall. From his bleached blonde hair to his shiny blue eyes, the freckles that covered his neck so beautifully and the small tummy the blonde had. It all made Harry happy for some reason and he allowed himself the pleasure of bringing Niall back on the pillows and using the other hand to pop the button of the blonde's skinny jeans open. Harry looked at the blonde for confirmation, smiling reassuringly when Niall nodded. And soon they had both discarded their jeans, lying in just their boxers on the queen sized bed. 

"Your necklace is beautiful." Niall whispered suddenly, tracing the soft chain  of the cross necklace dangling from Harry's slightly tanned chest. He hissed in surprise when Harry cupped his ass cheeks through the material of his boxers, laughing when the taller brunette gave a small spank to both the cheeks. "Cheeky." 

Harry grinned, pulling back and balancing himself on his knees as he got the necklace out, staring at it for a second before leaning down to wrap it around the confused blonde's neck. 

"Yours now." Harry whispered leaning down to pepper kisses down the blonde's chest and finally stopped when he reached the waistline of his boxers. He quickly got rid of them, taking his own black Calvin Klein's off in order to prevent Niall from feeling shy. He wanted to show Niall just how beautiful he was, to show Niall that his smile was the single most gorgeous thing in the world apart from his blue eyes, of course. And while Harry, lubed his member up, he thought about all the things the small blonde, flushing red in the cheeks with his legs parted, deserved. 

"So damn beautiful." Harry whispered, pushing a lubed finger in to stretch the blonde out. He allowed Niall to grow accustomed to the feeling before moving it in and out, watching how the blonde's expression changed from one of pain to that of pleasure. He smirked to himself, adding another finger and curling it, stretching the blonde out and trying to find that one spot that would make Niall see the stars. He chuckled to himself when Niall cried out in response to his prayers.