(Personalized) Cute Austin Imagine

For @NatalieDeLaRiva

#imagine

You get a text from Austin.

Hey Natalie! U ready for tonight? :)

Hey Austin! Yes! But the question is.... Are you? ;)

Oh u shouldn't test me... :P

Oh yeah? Why not?

U'll find out... Don't worry... I'll be at ur house in 15.

Okay, sounds good. See you soon! :)

Austin asked you to the winter formal a week before, and today is the day. Your outfit, hair, makeup, and accessories are perfect. Your dress is a mid-thigh, white one with a sweetheart neckline that hugs your body and flows out at the waist. You're wearing nude heels, silver hoop earrings, and a silver necklace. Your hair is in tight ringlets. Your make up is just perfect. Everything looks good and you can't wait for Austin to see you. 

You put the finishing touches on your make up when you hear your name being called downstairs.

"Natalie! Austin is here!"

"Okay, I'm coming!" You reply, a sudden wave of nervousness washing over you. You smooth your dress out and make sure everything looks good before heading out of your room. 

You slowly make your way down the stairs. Austin looks at you in awe and you see a flash go off, indicating that your picture was just taken. You roll your eyes and look at Austin. He's wearing a nice dress shirt with black skinny, white Jordan's and a white tie to match. He looks just as perfect as you do.

"Natalie... You look... Amazing." Austin says quietly.

You feel yourself blush and look down as you reach him. He places a white flower ring on your finger and kisses your hand. Again, a flash.

"Really mother?" You glare at her.

"Oh hush!" She waves her finger at you. "Now pose! We have to get more pictures!"

Austin grabs your waist with his arms and pulls you closer to him. You place your hand around his back and smile a real smile. After pictures are taken, Austin walks you out to his car and opens the door for you. You mumble a thanks and get in. He shuts the door behind you and gets in himself.

He starts the car and begins driving. "So, you wanna tell me why I shouldn't test you?"

Austin just smirks at you. "You'll find out."

You roll your eyes and laugh at his silliness. When you two get to the dance, you're immediately brought out to where everyone is dancing by Austin. You two fist pump together, shake your hips, just dance like crazy until a slow song comes on. Austin looks at you with his gorgeous eyes and you bite your lip.

"C'mon." Austin grabs your wrists and brings you closer to him. You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist. You two sway back and forth and look into each other's eyes. "You're so beautiful, Natalie."

You feel yourself blush again. "Thank you, Austin." You giggle. 

You rest your head on his shoulder and continue to sway back and forth with him. He lifts your head from his shoulder and looks into your eyes. 

"Natalie..."

"Yeah?"

Austin presses his lips to yours softly. You're surprised but you kiss back happily. He pulls away and takes a breath. "Will you..." He looks away.

You take his chin in your fingers and bring his face back to look at you. "Will I what?"

"Will you be my girl?" All you can do is nod like an idiot. You've liked Austin for so long. When he first asked you to be his date to the dance you couldn't believe it. But now you're his girl and you feel like you're dreaming. "Can I tell you a secret?" He whispers in your ear as the slow song ends and Slow Down by Selena Gomez comes on.

You nod. "You can tell me anything."

"I've liked you since 6th grade..." He leans in for a kiss but then moves to your cheek.

You laugh. "You're such a tease."

"Told you that you shouldn't test me." He sticks his tongue out at you. Your crazy, silly boyfriend.

(*Wow this sucks I'm so sorry. I have a severe case of writer's block right now and I just. I don't know I'm so sorry. If you want me to write another one sometime I will.... Gosh this is so terrible I can't believe I'm posting this. I'm sorry. Bye.*)