Clubbing (part 2)

(*Enjoy having sex with Austin in a nightclub you horny bastards xD*)

#imagine

You and Austin get back to where the bar is and he picks you up by your waist and sits you down on a stool. 

"What can I get you beautiful?" Austin says to you.

"Honestly, I just want a smoothie." Austin laughs and shakes his head at you. "Hey don't laugh! I'm the designated driver tonight."

Austin just laughs and orders your drink and one for himself. You both sit at the bar and take your time drinking. A few guys hit on you but Austin scares them off every time.

"Damn do they not see that you're with me?" Austin sneers.

You put your empty glass on the counter and get off your stool. You climb up onto Austin's lap and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his lips gently. He kisses you back and wraps his arms around your waist. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance, but you deny it and pull away.

"They do now," you say with a wink.

Austin leans in and brushes his lips over your ear, sending shivers up your body. "This is crazy, (Y/N). I've never wanted anyone as bad as I want you right now." He kisses your cheek and you get off his lap and start walking back to the room that you two were in before.

You turn around to make sure that Austin's following you, and he is. You get to the room and wait for him to get in before you close and lock the door. Austin looks around, making sure that you two are alone. Once he's sure that you are, he lifts you up and wraps your legs around his torso. You wrap your arms around his neck and he crashes his plump, warm lips onto yours. Your lips move in sync and he glides his tongue along your bottom lip, and this time you allow him entrance. He massages your tongue with his and explores around, then slips his tongue back into his own mouth. Behind his back, you slip your shoes off and let them land on the floor. Austin moves his lips to your neck as he sets you down on a table. Your legs are still wrapped around him but you remove your arms from his neck and place them behind you to hold you up. Austin begins to leave open mouthed kisses on your neck and jawline, and you throw your head back, giving him more access.

You slide your hands down to the hem of his shirt and tug at it. He moves his lips away from your neck and takes his shirt off, then brings his lips back to yours. You move your kisses to his cheek, jawline, then to his neck. Out of breath, you pull back and admire his perfect body.

"Damn boo. You work out a lot, I'm guessing."

He shrugs. "Nah, I'm just naturally this sexy." He smirks.

Without warning, Austin lifts you off the table, puts you on your feet and peels your dress off your body, leaving you in your black lace bra and matching thong. Austin sets you back onto the table, where he kisses your shoulder, moving to your collar bones and eventually to your cleavage. His tongue grazes your skin and a small moan escapes your lips. Austin slides his hands up and down your sides all the way to your back. He quickly unclasps your bra, takes it off and throws it to where your shoes and dress are. 

Before he can do anything, you cover yourself up. He tries to move your hands but you wont let him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He growls.

You smirk. "I don't like your pants. Take them off." 

"Ohhhh.... I see."

Austin slowly brings his hands to his button and undoes it. He pulls his pants down slowly and you just watch his every move. When they are completely removed, you see his bulge through his boxers, and you bite your lip. 

Austin brings his mouth to your nipple where he licks and nips and sucks. Moans start escaping from you and you feel Austin smirks against your skin.

"If you think this feels good, just wait... It gets better," he mumbles into your skin. 

His mouth moves to your other nipple and he massgaes the other one. With his free hand, he rubs over your sensitive spot. You gasp and throw your head back at the sudden contact. He starts to rub faster, causing you to moan. He releases his mouth and hand away from your boobs and literally rips your thong off of you. 

He puts his fingers back to your sensitive spot and he grunts. "Mmm, so wet."

He rubs your clit roughly and you moan. Surprising yourself, you pull his boxers down, spread your legs wider, and pull him close to you. He stops rubbing and you feel him move around, indicating that he's stepping out of his boxers.

"I need you inside me," you growl into his ear.

Austin pulls out of your grasp and kisses your lips softly. You kiss him back and feel him slowly push himself into you, making you feel every inch of him.

You break the kiss and look into his eyes, seeing pure lust and need. He begins to pump himself into you fast and hard. You scream his name out in pleasure and make other noises you didn't even know you could make.

"Shit (Y/N). I didn't know this was your first time."

"How could you tell?" You choke out.

"You're so tight..." You look away, feeling embarrassed. He continues to thrust himself inside of you as he brings your face back to look at him. He kisses your lips roughly and pulls away. "It feels so fucking perfect."

As he continues to pump himself faster and faster, you feel your walls start to close around him. 

"Austin..."

"I know baby girl, I know. Hang on, I'm almost there."

You dig your fingernails into his back, trying to contain yourself. He thrusts a few more times and you can't hold it anymore. You release your liquids all over him and scream out his name. Almost immediately after, you feel his liquids shoot up into you. 

He pulls out of you and you both pant, trying to catch your breath.

"Damn babe. You're really good for a first timer."

You blush and mumble out a "thanks".

Austin puts his boxers and pants back on, then his shoes. You try to get off the table but you're still numb from the waist down so all you can do is close your legs. 

"Need some help?" Austin smirks.

"Um..."

He laughs at you and picks up your dress, bra, and shoes. He puts your bra back on for you and straightens the straps and kisses your cheek. You smile at him and he smiles back. Then he slips your dress over your head and stands you up so that he can get it on the rest of the way. When he lets go, your knees start to shake and he sits you back down on the table. You bury your face in your hands from embarrassment as he puts your shoes on for you.

"Hey," he removes your face from his hands, "don't be embarrassed. It's okay."

You nod slightly and he kisses your lips softly then pulls back. After a little while longer of sitting, you can finally stand up and walk on your own.

You two walk to the door and before you open it, Austin says "Same time tomorrow?"

You whip your head around and smile at him. "Absoultely."