Call Me First

#imagine

You go to JingleBall with a few of your friends. You're all really excited to watch everyone perform, but you're especially excited to see Austin. You made sure to look hot, not sexy, but pretty enough to maybe catch his eye. Your hair is curled at the ends and your bangs are in a poof at the front of your head. Your eyeliner is in a "cat" design, causing your eyes to pop, your mascara makes your eyelashes look long, foundation, light blush, and a red lipstick. You wear a black tanktop that swoops at your collarbones and shows a little bit of your cleavage. You wear ripped skinny jeans that make your butt look amazing and show off your tan skin that will soon fade. Your shoes are simple, white vans.

"(Y/N)! We're here!" Your best friend exclaims as she parks.

On the outside, you're completely calm. But on the inside, you're screaming. "Oh, cool!" You shrug and get out of the car.

You all walk to the entrance and then to your seats. Somehow your tickets got mixed up, so now you're sitting in the front row while your friends are in the 6th row. You're somewhat disappointed that you have to sit next to people you don't know, but then are extremely excited because you get to be so close to the stage. Close to Austin.

You all talk until the show is about to start, then everyone goes to their seats. You watch everyone perform in awe and you find that you're smiling during every performance.

"Ladies and gentleman... Austin Mahone!" A voice calls.

The crowd goes wild and you go wild with them. He enters the stage, looking even more perfect. You snap a few pictures and then pay attention to his performance. He sings Banga Banga and you sing along with him. You dance in your seat and get totally lost in his voice.

While Austin is singing, he spots you and points at you during "You're a Banga Banga Banga Banga", winks and goes back to dancing.

A girl next to you nudges your arm. "Oh my god he pointed at you!"

"I know!" You smile a huge smile and look back at Austin.

He finishes performing and exits the stage. Before he leaves completely, he winks at you again and mouths "call me".

The rest of the concert goes by in a blur. You can't believe that Austin Mahone wants you to call him. You're sitting there, deep in thought when someone strokes your arm, sending chills up your spine.

You look up and see Austin there, smiling.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" He sits in the seat next to you that is now vacant along with almost every other seat.

"(Y/N)" you breathe out.

"Pretty name.. For such a pretty face."

You feel your cheeks burn and you bite your lip and giggle.

"Thank you.." You mumble.

Austin places his hand where a rip in your jeans is, so his skin is touching yours. He rubs little circles on it with his thumb and turns to face you.

"I wasn't kidding about you calling me, you know."

You want to scream and fangirl and kiss his lips over and over but you keep your cool. Wanting to play the "hard to get card", you move his hand away from your skin and stand up. He stands up with you.

"Oh really?" You smirk. He nods. "I don't know Austin.." You step towards him and place a hand on his chest. "How about you call me?"

Austin reaches for his back pocket to pull his phone out. He goes for his other pocket then his front ones.

"I can't find it..." He looks down at your lips then back at your eyes. "Can you call it so I can find it?"

You almost fall for it but then realize what he's up to.

"Ohhh no. I'm not that gullible."

"Damn. I tried." He winks and you roll your eyes.

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and unlocks it. You put your number in, and put your name and a kissy face as the contact name. Right when you're about to give his phone back, you run to the women's bathroom and take at least 50 selfies. You make one of you with your tongue out and eyes crossed as his lockscreen. Then you walk out and see him standing there with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised. You lock his phone and walk up to him. You press your body to his and reach around his back to put his phone back in his pocket, not breaking eye contact with him. Austin wraps his arm around your back, making you arch it and remove any space that there was inbetween your bodies. He leans in for a kiss and it takes everything you have to do what you did next.

You press your finger against his lips and break free of his grip.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

You shake your head and smile. "Call me first."

You turn on your heels and walk away from him. Just as you get to your best friend's car, you get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" You answer.

"I called you.. Can you come back so I can kiss you now?" Austin's voice comes out needy.

"Only if you promise me a few things."

"What things babe?"

"One, that you'll remember me."

"How could I forget someone like you?"

"Two, that it won't be just this once."

"I want it to happen more than once."

"And three. That it will lead to more."

"Hurry up and get back here. My motel room won't be empty for much longer. Wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us."

(*I'm thinking that I'll keep all imagines in this. I'm still not sure. But don't be afraid to tell me what you think I should do! And pretty please keep voting for "I'm Going With You (Dustin Mahone oneshot)" and "Player Player"! And don't forget about "Dancing and Romancing"! Okay, hope you enjoyed this! 20 votes in an hour and I'll write a part 2 to this... Ready, go!!*)