Obssessed •2• (1987)

Authors note:

I know the American portion of Michael's Bad Tour started in 1988 but bare with me :)

Your POV

Michael had said that once we made it back to Neverland he would explain the rest of this to me. I still don't understand, why would she be doing this to have Michael? I mean, I know he's Michael Jackson but seriously? Is it really worth all that trouble though?

I'm a little nervous and to be honest I'm kind of scared. Michael shouldn't have kept this from me. I could've handled her a long time ago. Actually, I probably couldn't. Hell, The woman had Michael's phone records printed out for gods sake. Anyways, I just need for that woman to stay away from our home, and most importantly, my man.

"Y/N are you ok?" Michael asks sweetly.

I snap out of my thoughts and turn my complete attention to him. "Oh um, yes I'm ok baby." I give him a small smile and set my gaze upon the beautiful, lit up city.

It's beautiful here in New York. The city lights at night are spectacular and puts you in such a mood I can't even explain and the amount of people can get hectic but I don't mind it so much. The traffic is the worst part about it, especially if you want to hear the rest of the story about how your husband is being stalked by some crazed woman.

Ok maybe I shouldn't overreact. Michael is already worked up enough about it, the least I can do as his fiancé is to make him feel safe and at ease.

Who am I kidding? I'm a nervous wreck. Especially since we are staying in an apartment (that doesn't have that much protection) for now until Michael's Bad Tour starts. But all I can do is stay calm and make sure Michael stays focused and most importantly, safe.

After we finally make it back home, we make our way upstairs to go to Michael's office. "Ok, where do you wanna start?" Michael raises his eyebrow.

"The beginning please." I take a seat on Michael's red leather couch and make myself comfortable for the upcoming story.

Authors Note:

I'm so so sorry that this was so short. 😭 & I had to think of a way I was gonna introduce Michael's past into this.
I'll try to be more active loves. ❤️
- Quincy