A Day At Neverland. (1991)

Michael's POV

"Y/N!" I yell from the room next to our room.

"YES BABY?" Y/N yells from the bedroom.

I run into the bedroom excitedly and jump on the bed. "Do you want to go out to the zoo?" I smile at Y/N.

Y/N giggles at my hyperactivity. "Sure baby. Let me get dressed ok?" Y/N gets up from the bed and goes into the bathroom.

Y/N pokes her head out of the door. "Oh yeah, I'm hungry."

I sigh loudly. "Uhhhhhhh. Ok." I fake my disappointment.

Y/N raises her lip at me. "Ok damn. Never mind then. Next time don't ask me to cook for you."

I chuckle. "I'm just playing witcha girl." I close the bedroom door and run downstairs to make Y/N her stupid breakfast.

__________________________

"Michael, if you didn't become a
entertainer, you probably would've been a chef cause yo food is poppin'!" Y/N laughs.

I laugh at her statement. "Girl, you know it!" I snap my fingers.

Y/N laughs loudly at me. I'm glad I can put a smile on her face.

"Ok girl are you finished yet? I wanna go outside!!!!" I whine.

Y/N raises her eyebrows at me, catching an attitude. "Don't rush me Jackson." She giggles and points her finger at me. "You know I love food."

"Yeah, that's why I gotta spend so much money on food all the time." I smirk.

"Boy you tried it." Y/N laughs.

I shrug my shoulders. "I got to tell it like it is baby."

Y/N jumps down from the stool. "Come on Jackson since you wanna rush people." She grabs my arm and pulls me outside with her.

We began our adventure by first going on the carousel, the zipper, the sea dragon, and the puke bucket

We began our adventure by first going on the carousel, the zipper, the sea dragon, and the puke bucket. After that Y/N wanted to go on the puke bucket again and ended up, well....

"I'm never going on that monster again." Y/N coughs up the rest of her breakfast. Ew

I rub her back gently trying to comfort her. "You were the one who wanted to get on again." Michael laughs.

"I know I did. And it's not funny." Y/N rubs her stomach.

I'm trying so hard to stop laughing. "I'm sorry. Do you feel any better?" Michael raises his eyebrow at you.