Ms. Presley (1994)

In this imagine, you'll be Michael's daughter. ;) enjoy.

"Dad, do I have to meet her?" You sigh in annoyance.

Michael sighs in frustration. "Yes hon, for the 100th time you have to meet her." He turns from the wall mirror and looks at you with sad eyes.

Michael walks closer to you, and gestures you over to sit on the bed.

Michael then takes your hands into his. "Look, I know you haven't moved on from your mother, I mean hopefully you never will, but I still love her to death but she would want me to move on, and I would love if you accepted the fact that I want to be happy again, ok?"

My mother died at childbirth, which is strange because I survived. My father treats me like an angel basically because I'm a 'miracle'. He doesn't really like to talk about her because he gets sad, so I rather not bring her up. Don't think I'm trying to get smart or anything, but if my father stilled loved my mother, why is he dating Lemur I I mean Lisa?

"Fine father." You smile cheekily. You give him the biggest hug and go downstairs to get in the car.

Michael closes his bedroom door and runs down the stairs. "Come on." He says out of breath. "We have to pick up Lisa."

////

"So Lisa, I mean I'm sorry Ms. Presley-" You say sarcastically.

"Oh no, it's fine Y/N, call me Lisa!" She gives you a smile that doesn't seem genuine.

"Ok Lemur-" you say on purpose and Michael gives you the 'you better stop' look.

You sigh and continue with what you were gonna say. "I wanted to ask you a few questions."

Lisa turns to look at Michael then back at you. "Ok, shoot."

"Alright." You clasps your hands and clear your throat.

"How old are you?" You tilt your head in wonder.

"Y/N!" Michael gasps.

"It's fine Michael." Lisa smiles at Michael then turns to you, giving you a fake smile.

"I'm 25 years old." She answers with pride.

"Oh my gawd. You can basically be my older sister!" You say with wide eyes.

"Y/N." Michael warns.

"Ok next question. How many husbands-" You're interrupted by Michael pulling you out of the limo. "Looks like we're here!" Michael says, gritting his teeth.

At the table.

Ew. It's weird seeing my father with her. I don't really like her to be honest. I don't think she's the one. Plus, she's had like freaking 6 husbands already! I mean, if you already had 30,000 husbands and you're only 25, that means you picked the wrong one, or you were the problem. All I know is, she better not get to my daddy's head.

But the way he looks at her is how I want someone to look at me in the future. My father is an amazing man and he deserves the world. He doesn't think so. But I do.

While trying to figure out what to do, I realize I brought my phone and earbuds with me. Yes! I won't have to listen to their conversation. (Pretend there are cell phones in 94)