Beach Day (1984)

I know the picture is from like the 90's but bare with me. Anyway, enjoy! 

YOUR POV

You and Michael are so bored right now so you guys are currently at Hayvenhurst sitting on the couch thinking of things to do today.

"Y/n, what should we do today? It's boring sitting up in this house." Michael asks you.

You lay your legs across Michael's lap. "I don't know Michael." You say letting out a sigh.

"Oooooo." Michael says jumping off the couch, happy he finally came up with an idea.

"What baby?" You ask Michael

"We could go to the beach! I haven't been to the beach in forever." Michael smiles.

"We could do that, but what are we gonna do there?" You asked

Michael gave you a are you serious look. "Obviously swim, we could walk along the shore, and eat a snack or something."

"Okay, let's do that then!" You jump up off the couch.

You guys put your swimsuits on underneath your clothes and packed towels and a picnic basket. You're now on your way to a secluded beach so Michael doesn't get hounded by the paparazzi.

You guys are finally at the beach and Michael basically jumps out of his rolls Royce to get to the shore. You haven't seen Michael this happy in a while, and it's a beautiful sight.

"Michael wait up!" You yell out to Michael but he's already at the shore.

Michael, who is cheesing hard looks at you then suddenly picks you up, throws you over his shoulder, and runs into the water with you.

"MICHAEL STOP!, AHHHHH PUT ME DOWN!" You yell while laughing.

"I'D NEVER LET YOU GO Y/N!"

Michael is still carrying you on his shoulder and then he spins around making you dizzy.

"BABY PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!" You pout.

Michael puts you down and you both are standing in the middle of the water looking into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, a wave comes and knocks you both over into the water so now you and Michael are soaking wet. You both stand up and start laughing like crazy. Michael then grabs you from behind and spins you around.

"Y/n, are you still bored?" Michael asks you and he's still spinning you.

"Michael I could never be bored with you." You say truthfully.

Michael then puts you down and you both walk out of the water trying to air dry a little.

You both are standing next to each other, looking out at the beautiful sunset.

"Michael?" You say barely a whisper.

"Yes?"

"We're so lucky right now." You say to Michael.

"How so y/n?"

"Because, we both are alive, happy, and we get to witness one of God's beautiful creations, together."

You grab Michael's right hand, still staring at the the beautiful sunset. You both look up to the sky feeling the relaxing breeze blow onto your face.

"That was beautiful baby." Michael turns to you cupping your face into his hands. Michael leans in and kisses you passionately. After the kiss you two shared, you lay your forehead against his and you both whisper at the same time,

"I love you."