Stressed. (1996)

You're currently at your job now, and everyone there is driving you off the wall. The late hours, the amount of paperwork, and your boss is loud and annoying. Then to top it off, taking care of the house, Michael, and Mycah is hard enough. Being a woman is stressful.

"Y/n!" Your boss walks into your office holding a stack of papers. "When will this be completed?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I'm not a machine Mr. Peters. I can't file papers in under 60 seconds!" You respond.

"I'm gonna need you to step up your game y/n or I'm gonna have to let you go." He walks out the door but before he leaves, he has the nerve to say this to you.

"Oh yeah, just because you're married to Michael Jackson doesn't mean I'm gonna treat you better than everyone else in this building." He slams the door to your office.

"Bitch." You say under your breath. That man is so disrespectful. He always has to bring your husband, Michael into everything. You've had enough of him, and this stupid ass job.

You stand up from your chair and walk out of the office.

"Mrs. Jackson, I'm gonna need those papers organized by tomorrow." Your irritating ass boss says to you.

"By tomorrow!?!? I will at least have them done in two days."

"You must not know who the boss is Mrs. Jackson. Now I need those papers done by tomorrow DO YOU HEAR ME?" He yells at you. You can't believe he just screamed at you like that, especially in front of the whole staff.

You start to tear up a little. Trying to hide your tears, you storm out of the building furious at your idiot of a boss.

~ 6:00 PM

"MOOOOMMMMY!" Your babygirl runs over to you when you enter the door.

You pick her up. "Hi babygirl!" You kiss her cheek.

Michael stands up from the floor. He says out of breath "Hey angel." And kisses your lips.

You giggle. "What were you doing on the floor?"

"I was pretending to be a lion. I was chasing Mycah around the house." He laughs and takes Mycah out of your arms.

"Seems like you two had fun today."

"How was your day?" Michael asks you and you think about the crazy day you've had, and not just today, the other days you've had at that job that weren't pleasant.

Your mood changes instantly at Michaels question.

You walk into the kitchen. "I'm gonna start dinner so I'm gonna need you to keep Mycah out of the kitchen." You let out a sigh.

"Hon, I was gonna go work in the studio for a while." Michael says.

"Never mind I'm sure she would be ok." You sigh out of frustration.

Michael notices your mood. "Baby are you ok?"

"Michael I'm fine okay."

~25 minutes later.

"Ok Mycah, I'm gon need for you to stop running around mommy when I'm cooking okay?" You would think she would stop cause she loves you, but she continues to run around the kitchen.