Chapter two- you want me to do what?

Ethan above (played by Alex Pettyfer)

----

By the time we landed, I had three hours to get to the pent house and then out to the magazine shoot for Seventeen.

We quickly Got dropped off at the complex and hurried inside to get our rooms "three rooms under the name Kathy Meadows?" asked the person behind the desk

After a moment if typing, the lady smiled up at me " it looks like you only have two rooms booked. A two person and a one person pent house"

Turning around to face Kathy I raised an eyebrow.

"Right, dear I forgot to tell you! Ethan and you will be sharing a room"

"Peachy" I muttered and turned ba k to the lady and smiled "thank you"

Taking our keys, the three of us went up to our rooms and quickly changed.

I took off my light layer of foundation and replaced it with a bit of moisturizer. I didn't bother to change my clothes since they would have an outfit prepared for me at the shoot.

When j walked back out of the bathroom, Ethan had changed into a pair of nice jeans and a dress shirt.

"You clean up nice" I commented as j grabbed my phone and texted Kathy to meet us in the lobby

"Its not like I haven't been to new York before" Ethan said as he followed me out the door, it automatically locked behind us.

"Right" I sighed not wanting to argue.

Once on ground floor we walked outside and met Kathy in the limo. I tried to suppress a laughed as Ethan's eyes widened at the inside of the limo.

It was spacious, there was a drink cooler along with a basket full of snacks.

"Welcome to the model life" I giggled slightly

*Ethan's pov*

This limo is nicer than my house I thought as I took in all the different aspects of it.

"Welcome to the model life" Justice laughed from beside me

" I can get used to this" i said leaning back, earning another giggle from Justice.

Ten minutes later we were at the shoot and J had been dragged away to hair and make up.

"And who is this?" someone asked walking up to Kathy and i

"This is Ethan, JJs boyfriend." Kathy smiled at the man

"Ah" the man smiled "Kelly! Take this young man to hair and make up"

"Yes sir" a woman said walking over

"Wait why" I asked as I was suddenly being dragged away

"Your gonna model with her! Perfect for the cover" the man said and then walked away

"Model? I dont model!"

*Justices pov*

I walked back out to the backdrop just as Ethan was being dragged away by an assistant. Ignoring it, I smiled and turned to Mark.

"Honey you look gourgeous! " he exclaimed as he set up his camera

"Thank you" i smiled looking at myself in the mirror behind him, I was wearing ripped skinny jeans with a striped cotton tee shirt and black converse. My hair had been put in Dutch braids, and I had a vibrant red lipstick on.

After ten minutes of running through poses, Ethan walked back out. I raised an eye brow at him. His hair had been perfectly messed up, he had a solid black tee shirt on that showed off his muscles, and he had a more casual pair of jeans on.

"Perfect! " Mark clapped his hands and waved Ethan onto the backdrop.

"What's going on." I asked Ethan

"They're forcing me to model with you" he whispered back

Oh god no i mentally rolled my eyes as Mark asked us to do a few different couple poses.

"That should do it!" he smiled and handed his camera to an assistant. " if you go down that hall Mary is waiting for your interveiw"

"Here goes nothing " I half smiled at Ethan and walked into the interveiw room.