Pikachu (Castiel) *Alternative Ending*

(I decided that the end of the fan fiction Pikachu could have gone a different route. So, I rewrote the ending, the other way I saw it could end. It takes place right after you hide behind Crowley in the demon room. )

The man turns around, his eyes still red, he looks at you with confusion, until realization passes his face.

"Don't worry Darling, I won't let them get you." He coos, turning around quickly.

The shelves open, revealing Sam and Dean, they trot inside, unaware of you behind the man. Crowley looks up at the boys, a smirk lighting up his face.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" He asks, earning a glare from Sam.

"Did a little girl come down here? She is about this tall, (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and wearing (f/c) pajamas?" Dean asks, walking up to Crowley, before sitting in a chair.

"Why would you let a child loose in the Bunker. Oh Lucifer help me, it must be Moose breeding season." Crowley grinned, flashing crimson eyes.

"Come on Dean, she isn't in here." Sam said, tugging on his brother's arm. "Let's leave him alone."

Dean stood up, spitting in Crowley's face before stomping off with Sam. When they were safely out of sight, Crowley turned behind him, where you still laid, curled up into a ball.

"Come on out, the big bad Moose and Squirrel are gone. Now you have some questions to answer young lady. " He said, while you crawled out from behind him.

"Yes, sir." You squeaked, before going and sitting in the chair.

"What is a little thing like you running around in the Bunker?" He asked, his eyes flashing red once more.

"Can you teach me to do that?" You asked, staring straight into his eyes.

He coughed, surprised at such a bold question, "No."

Your face fell, "The men were angry at me. There was a fire, then the man in the huge jacket flew me away. We were here and they started fighting, so I ran. "

"Awe, Love, it will be okay. I promise." He said, trying his hardest to soothe you.

"What is your name?" You ask, " And why are you chained up?"

The man thought for a moment before replying, " My name is Crowley, and those men, the tall one is Moose and the short one is Squirrel. The one who rescued you is Castiel, and they locked me up because I am different from them. We don't see things the same so instead of them letting me go, they chained me up."

You felt sorry for Crowley, so you quickly got up, opened the shelves, and ran to the corner. When you first came into the room, you saw something shiny, but ignored it as the footsteps grew closer. You picked it up, it was a key ring with hundreds of keys on them, most of them looked old, but a pair of silvery ones looked new. You raced back in the room, using the key to unlock Crowley. You smiled up at him, as he stood, pushing away the table and chair. He stretched his legs but frowned, and you mirrored his frown.

"Can you get that bucket of paint over there?" He asked, pointing to a bucket outside the room.

You raced over there, struggling to lift it, so you pushed it on its side and rolled it. It got halfway into the strange symbol before the top of the paint can popped off, splattering grey paint everywhere. You sat down, hands covering your eyes, sobbing 'I'm sorry.' over and over. You stopped when two arms picked you up, and you cuddled against Crowley, crying into his shoulder. You were carried by him for an immeasurable amount of time, but you quickly fell asleep in his arms.

You wake up when Crowley shakes you, and your eyes open to reveal Moose, Squirrel and Castiel. Crowley sets you on the floor, walking away from you and sitting down in a wooden chair. Castiel moves closer to you, his arms outstretched to pick you up.

What if you think differently than these people? What if they lock you up like they did with Crowley?

Your eyes grow wide in fear, and you scramble back, running behind Crowley. Castiel's face was full of disappointment, his blue eyes filling with sadness. You peered behind Crowley, watching as Castiel stood up, flying from the room.

"Well then, I guess it's settled." Dean stated, as Crowley picked you up.

"Indeed. So if you boys don't mind, Toodles!" Crowley vanished, taking you with him.

Crowley raised you like you were his own daughter, Castiel and the boys tried to get you back, but you hid from them. You loved your new father, he was kind to you, and loved you. He raised you right, and on your 16th birthday, got you your own angel blade. You loved it! (Mostly because it was the Archangel blade of a certain Trickster) You became the Princess of Hell, even when Crowley wasn't the King of Hell anymore. The other demons respected you, even though you were human, though spending all that time in Hell surely did twist your soul a bit. You tortured souls that knew the Winchesters when they came through, but when the boys found out, they were pissed. You were glad you choose to stay with the demon, even though it drove a certain angel to the brink of insanity.

But you were okay with that.

So, which ending do you like better? The first one or this one? Please don't forget to vote, or comment which one was your favorite. Also, if you have a request, you can always comment what you would like me to write!