Torment

If my eye’s were to close, my imagination begins to take it’s journey into a better life. Though soon I awaken from my dreams and the memories and pain return. 

The line between pain and happiness is all too blurred, emotions are an addiction, and whether they’re pleasurable isn’t of my concern. A sense of feeling reminds me I’m alive, though all the repetitive days continue and madness develops within your mind; to a point where your entire personality is bounded inside you.

Days on end; shadows consume you and you become more distant to reality; more promises are needed to push you to continue this road of self-loathing. Rational fear is the promises become unfitting.

The dreams are becoming memories of what I’ve left behind; all those mistakes which I’ll never run away from; which won’t leave me alone.  

I've tried my hardest to make a difference, to be accepted and noticed; but it doesn’t matter how hard you try; the sands of time continue to fall; and days continue on end. I’ve always believed it would be with my eyes red from lies and crying; all hope has vanished and despair and reform is all of which keeps me company.

No more broken promises, no more lies to be said or hear; no more memories to open wounds. The paranoia of the other side silenced and there’s nothing left for that finial step; you’d rather end it all. The wounds too obvious to hide, the ending to shallow; it’s over; no more shall mourning consume my day on end.