Chapter 8 : Epilogue

Mafu walked to the big sakura tree and sat down. It was a habit of his, because here is where Soraru was taken. From me. He came here very year, on the same date, unless he went abroad. He sighed. It is 6 years already.
        "Where are you, Soraru-san?" Mafu wondered out loud, obviously upset. He had thought about shouting his frustrations to the sky, but he had decided against it as he thought it wasn't the sky's fault. But it's kinda my fault.. He let's out another sigh and rested his head against the tree. "It's 6 years already. And you did promise to find me back, you know. Soraru-san..", he trailed off and shook his head.

"I still love you."

        He felt a hand against his shoulder and jerked awake. Have I fallen asleep? How embarrassing. He looked up to thank the person that woke him up, and his mouth fell open in shock.
It's Soraru. Only that, although his face is still emotionless, it's gentler.

        "Soraru-san?" Mafu asked, blushing slightly. "Is that you?" The raven-haired male smiled uncertainly. "That's my name." Made felt his heart soar up. "But...how do you know me?" "Eh?" Mafu stared at the male. "I'm your boyfriend."
         Soraru tilted his head, confused. "I'm sorry, are you sure? I don't remember you..But Maybe we have met before?" Tears formed at the corner of Mafu's eyes. "You don't remember me?" His heart was plummeting, breaking into a million pieces. "No- It's nothing." Mafu turned away, unwilling to let this male to see him cry. He was walking away when Soraru grabbed his hand.
        "Wait." He turned back to look at Soraru. "I don't remember you, but it's okay." He smiled softly at Mafu's hand, the one is was holding. "But," he glanced up so that their eyes meet.

"Can we restart what we had last time?"

      Mafu smiled through his tears, and hugged Soraru.

"Yes!"

A/N : This is the end! Now, on to melost!! No actually, I can't, I'm facing writer's block- ugh I hate my life. Anyway two updates in one day, I hope this is okay! Thank you for reading this series!!

--nomuraaru