Chapter 2

* Mafu POV *

            I saw Kashitaro and waved maniacally at him. He smiled and waved back, but frowned when he did not see Amachan beside me. "Where is Amatsuki?" He asked, settling down next to me. "He want to go home and check in on Hashiyan!" I grinned at him as he pouted. "Jealous?" "Well, it's stupid to be jealous of my other two lovers but....", he pouted even harder, "He could at least wait for me!" "He wants you to go to school, Kashi-kun!"
           "But how about him?!" I smirked a little. "Even though both of you are from different years, Amachan is 100% smarter than you." "Ehhh?!" He whined in my ear and I winced. "A-anyway, Kashi-kun...," I stuttered shyly, and the other male looks at me. "Hmm?" "Who is that...guy just now?" He stared at me blankly. "Which one?" "The one...with dark blue eyes." The eyes that I think I fell in love with.
        He stared at me for a little longer before the realization set in and a look of horror appear on his face. "Oh no, Mafu, you did not!" "I did not what?" I am terribly confused, and looking at Kashitaro, who had started to pace, isn't helping to clear my confusion.
           He gave me a overly sad look, and said in a slow tone, "Are you attracted to him?" I blushed. "Well.." "He wouldn't return your feelings." "Why?!" I asked, my tone obviously hurt. "He wouldn't like anyone." He smiled painfully. "For reasons unknown." There's something he isn't telling me. I stood up and said, "Well, Hashiyan is up to you." "What do you mean-" "-I'm going to find Amatsuki and he is sleeping over at my house." I made a face at him and jumped down the stairs, two at a time.

*°*°*°* ~ *°*°*°*°

        "Amachan! Your boyfriend is bullying me!" "Ah, which one?" "Kashi-kun!" I pouted in the phone and heard him sigh. "Fine. I'm coming over." "Thanks!" I chirped.

° Soraru POV °

          I heard a small sigh from behind and scooted closer to the source of sound, wanting to listen in the conversation. By being quiet all the time today had really helped me to understand a little about this school. It is however, filled with lies and betrayal. Not something an angel prefers, but..well.

"So you are going to Mafu-kun's house?"
"I know, but, I have school. You can't expect me to skip it and look after Hashiyan.
"Eh, what you mean by that?!"
"Fine. I'll skip."

I can't really hear the other end of the phone call but as soon as Kashitaro came in I smirked at him. "Going to skip school is no good, you know," I said teasingly and he just school his head. "A guy is interested in you." I frowned. "I thought I told you I won't-" "-I know," he cut me off. "You won't fall in love." He looked at me. "But I think you wouldn't be able to resist that one. "I'll introduce both of you tomorrow, okay? See you!"
           "Hey, wait!" I started to say after him but he just waved at me happily before going out of school.
        I sighed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I glanced at my watch. Ah, whatever, I'm going home early, too.

A/N : Idk what is this, it's completely out of point! The next chapter would be how they meet, I guess. Yep. So I hope you would, um, don't kill me. This is so out of the main point. I had completely missed......ah, I'm sorry, for that. Since I don't think the one person pov will work, I'll probably do normal pov. Thank you!

---nomuraaru