Chapter 6

"Mafu?...Soraru?"

Both of the said males turned towards the source of the voice and Soraru did a double take. "Um," he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Neru-san!" Mafu exclaimed, his voice raised a little. Neru narrowed his eyes at them. "Why is Soraru-kun here?" He asked, folding his arms. "He is a new exchange stude-" "-don't answer for him, Mafu-kun."
After a quick glance at the both of them, the albino stood up and quietly excused himself.

After he left, Neru settled down opposite Soraru and starred at him. "So?" He asked, his voice edged with curiosity. "Is this a kind of mission again?" Neru's eyes darkened. "Don't tell me it's to seduce Mafu-kun." "Whaaaat?!!" Soraru screeched, horrified. Neru, however, doesn't look surprised. He leaned back on his chair and gazed at Soraru. "Don't you know? Sometimes, when He is in the mood, He will ask some angels to come down, make a human fall in love with them, or seduce the human. It's kinda called scouting for new angels."
Staring at Soraru's shocked face, he laughed. "So you don't know!" "I-I don't!" Soraru exclaimed. "I'm here..because it's a punishment." He mumbled, turning away. "Ooh," Neru smiled. "Can't you just fly back up?" "Nope," the raven-haired shrugged. "Technically one of my wings are bones." "Fallen angel is a hard title, Soraru-kun. But, an advice." The older male stared at Soraru.

"Mafu-kun is falling in love with you. Don't hurt him, you get me?"

*°*

Ugh, what are they talking about?!! Mafu thought, frustrated. He is already home, hugging his Mafuteru pillow, and messing up his mind thinking about the two males. "Mafu? Have you seen Amachan?" He turned to see Kashitaro. "Kashi-kun?" He asked. The said male smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck before saying, "I kinda make him mad." "I didn't see Amachan," Mafu said.
"But." His soft word stopped Kashitaro from going to find that brunette. "Yes?" "Does....Soraru-san have a... a girlfriend?" Mafu asked, his face red. The older male hesitated before answering..'no'. "Why?" "I think...-" he blushed,"-I think I like him."

Even though Kashitaro knows that it will be bad, he still encouraged Mafu to confess. I am sorry, Soraru...

*·*

So on Monday, Mafu called Soraru aside. "What's up?" The raven-haired asked. Mafu blushed. "I-I think I love you, Soraru-san.." He trailed off, and smiled sadly. "Its fine...if you reject me.."
He likes me? I can't.....I have to....."Actually, Mafu..."

A/N : So as you guys can see, this story is ending. 2 more chapters and I hope I am not taking this too fast. I'm sorry if there is any misunderstandings caused? I hope you guys had enjoyed this, thank you!

---nomuraaru