Chapter 7 : Finale

Soraru gulped, turning his face away from Mafu. "Actually, Mafu..." He trailed off, looking back at the albino. The way he looked down, away from him, how he hunched shoulder to not let Soraru know if he ever cried. He couldn't reject this angel, no matter what happened. "I love you, too."

I'll regret this day. Forever, I will.

       "Really?!" Mafu asked, smiling. Soraru nodded, brushing any signs of the albino's tears away.

Forgive me when I leave you.

      Mafu stood on the tip of his toes and gave the raven-haired a kiss, smiling. Soraru kissed back, nipping on his lips, asking for entrance, and soon, he was supporting Mafu's weight as these albino's legs had gave up.
        "C'mon, let's go to my house." Soraru kissed Mafu again, and smiled at him.

But I'll still love him. Hopefully, I'll remember him when the punishment takes place.

       Once they got home, Soraru pinned Mafu down, pressing their lips together. It turned passionate quickly enough, and Mafu's clothes were thrown to a corner of the room, and they just want to feel the touch of each other's body against theirs-
        "I love you," Soraru said against Mafu's lips, savoring the moan that was ripped from the albino's lips as he pushed his fingers in his ass. "Love..ngh..you- ah- too!!" Mafu screamed, tears forming in his eyes as Soraru trusted into him. The raven-haired male kissed the tears away, and pushed in one last time before they both came.

This is our first time....but it will be our last... I'm sorry.

      After that, Mafu was stroking Soraru's wings, drawing out a slow groan from the male beside him. "I never knew that wings are so sensitive!" Mafu laughed cutely. Unconsciously, Soraru pouted, and glared at the albino. "It's arousing you know.." Mafu blushed and quickly stopped. "I'm sorry!!" Soraru smirked and climbed on top of Mafu. "Touching my wings usually means they are seducing me...You wanna have sex?" He nuzzled his face in Mafu's neck. "Noo..ngh....my hips still hurt!" Mafu buried his face into the pillow, making Soraru laugh.

*°*

        It had been two months since Soraru and Mafu became a couple and Soraru had came to hope that his angel brethren will not come after him.
But his hopes were unanswered.

        It was a Monday when it happened. Both of them are walking home, holding hands, and as usual, Mafu was complaining about the cold while once in a while Soraru will squeeze his hand in reassurance.
         Suddenly, a force pried their hands apart, and Soraru gaped at the sky, paling. There were two of his angels, former brothers, and one of them is Suzumu. He was hovering over them with a disappointed face, directed to Soraru.
         "Soraru-san, what's this?" Mafu sounded distressed and scared, but the raven-haired just kissed his forehead and told him to go.

        Suzumu shook his head and opened his mouth. "Soraru. You were found guilty of the angels' law, which is angels are forbidden to love humans. You have failed His test. And therefore, you must receive your punishment." He held out his hand, waiting for Soraru to take it, but the raven-haired was staring at Mafu.
         "I'm sorry, Mafu." He turned back and took his hand. The other angel continued. "Your punishment will be a stay in the cell for 6 years and your memories will be taken away." Soraru gasped. "No-not that-please!" The angel ignored him. "Then, after you have served your sentence, you will be stripped from your angel status." He stared at Soraru grimly. "You will start your sentence now."
        "Wait-" Soraru struggled, trying to reach Mafu as the albino called for him, weeping.

"Soraru-san, don't leave me!!"

A/N : There will be an extra, set in 6 years after this. Sorry for the extra late update! I promise, the finale will come soon, then I'll work on the other books -.-'

--nomuraaru