Murphy x reader 09

Requested: No

Summary: It's a surprise... MIGHT do another one or two parts.

Warnings: Slight language warning, sad Murphy

FANFIC-

Murphy sighed as he stared up at the ceiling of his tent. There was a bit of light that made its way through the fabric since the moon shone brightly outside, but not enough to keep him from falling asleep.

No, the reason he couldn't sleep was something completely different. Lately he found himself lying away at night, thinking of a certain (hair/colour) girl.
(Name) was one of those girls that every guy wanted, whether he admitted it or not. She was smart, beautiful, kind....
She was also a sassy bitch and smart ass. It was a perfect balance. (Name) could keep up with Murphy's snarky attitude- challenge his attitude, even. It drove him insane.
All day long, she would do various work around camp and offer him sarcastic remarks and witty comebacks. His heart sped up at just the thought of her glowing features, palms getting sweaty and fingers beginning to shake just slightly.

He let out an annoyed huff, sitting up and beginning to pull his boots on.

He was tired of sitting up every night thinking of her. He couldn't take it anymore.

He laced up his boots and left his tent, immediately walking in the direction of the perfect girl called (Name). Once he reached her tent he stopped and thought over what he was even going to do.

Tell her that he's practically in love with her? That he wanted nothing more than to take her innocence, hear her groaning out his name as she lay under him? John shook his head. Why was he bothering to think it through? Not like he's ever done that before.

He slowly unzipped the opening of the tent and took a deep breath.

Just as he was about to call out your name, though, he noticed you fast asleep.

In Jasper's arms.

The younger boy was shirtless, lying comfortably under the covers of your bed with his skinny arms wrapped around your body protectively.

Murphy's stomach dropped. His heart seemed to skip several beats and a lump formed in his throat.
He sucked in a breath, zipping the tent opening back up before walking back to his own tent, furiously wiping the tears from his face.