Murphy x Reader 03

You guys should send reader requests onO
I don't do personal oneshots (so I don't use people's names) but you can always comment (or something) with an idea for a oneshot and I'll give you creds!

(This one is actually based on a thing that happened >->)

Summary: (name) and Murphy are paired up on a hunting trip. While out, (name) does an embarrassing thing.

Fanfic:
You and Murphy were wandering around in the woods, looking for anything that might be edible.

"Well this was a bust." The boy scoffed, rolling his eyes and slouching against a tree. He tossed his spear in the dirt.
You let out a sigh, silently agreeing with the asshol-... lovely person.
You'd been out here hunting for close to four hours and have only caught a single squirrel. Not even two. Just one.

You walked backwards, still looking at Murphy.
"Guess who should head back to ca-ASDFGHJKL"

Yeah you fell into a bush.

Murphy's jaw dropped before he bursted into laughter, falling over and clutching his stomach.
You huffed, pulling yourself out of the bush and plucking a few leaves from your clothes. Finally getting a grip, Murphy stood up and sauntered over to you. He removed a spare leaf from your hair.

"Careful (name). The forest is a tricky place." He winked at you. "Let's go back before you fall into a hole or someth-"

He was cut off when he stepped into a trap that you had placed not even an hour before. The ground collapsed from beneath him and he fell INTO A HOLE.

It was quiet for a moment before you spoke.

"Murphy?"

"Yes (name)?"

"You fell in a hole."

John Murphy x Reader (One Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें