untangle the red thread

Wang Qing's heart almost stop it's beat when he laid his eyes on the man that enter his office. He clearly remember that his secretary told him that he will have a meeting with their new partner to produce the new brand for their company.

Wang Qing is one hundred percent sure that the name he heard from his secretary's mouth is not this man's name.

The man that has been haunting him for almost a decade.

The man in front of him, no other than this beautiful young man with a pouty red lips, two charming bright eyes, his prominent cheekbones, and God forbid wang Qing to mention his beauty mole at the right place under his left eye.

He is even more beautiful right now than the boy in Wang Qing's memory. In a navy blue suit and a blue white striped tie, with a white shirt under the suits that wrapped his lean muscled body perfectly.

Wang Qing couldn't take his eyes off of the man.

Simply a breathtaking creature. The sweet scent fullfil his nostril, making him dizzy, his mind racing to dig up all the memories he had buried in the deepest limbo inside his brain.

____________________________________

Huangshan village is a perfect place for a werewolf family to stay, far away from the crowded city, a large forest with minimum visitors to be able to run when the full moon come. Wild healthy prey such as deer and rabbit inhabit in the nearest forest, and the sky was clear without the dense smoke that usually polluted the city area which will cloud the light of the moon.

The home universe was created for them.

The village actually is not so far from the city but the small mountain that stand between the city and the village created an illusion that the place is hidden from civilization.

It was sunday when he first met with the boy, wang qing usually will sleep all day on the weekend but since it was at the same time with the full moon.Hence, His grand father was in town with him.

Qing's grandfather, Wang Cou, loves wang Qing so much, the old man willing to travel far away from taiwan to shanghai just to meet with his lovely grandson.

Wang cou disciplined young Qing to always train in the morning, even though they are the creature of the night who rise with the moon but no one can deny that sun store all the energy that the entire creatures in the whole universe need.

To rise with the sun is one of the keys to become an alpha with a high balance control of their inside turbulence.

A werewolf is not a stable creature. There are almost like two souls living in one body. One desire to be an animal the other want to be equal with the human race.

With a heavy feet wang Qing follow his grand father, they run at the low pace, bare feet, with human form, slowly but sure his grand father speed up his run, wang qing follow close behind.

Wang cou run with grace and meticulous pace, like the eldest he is , it feels like he barely step his feet on the ground, slightly touching the wet morning grass.

Wang Qing in other hand even though his skill still didn't match with the old man yet but he run smoothly like a well train prince.

Soon they reach the Yellow mountain, actually the village was named after this Giant mountain, Huangshan Mountain.

The legend has it, in the old time it was the place for Kings to ascend to heaven, in werewolf circle, this mountain is believed to be the place where the first ever Werewolf, Han, ask the moon to grant it's spirit so he can transform to be a strong creature to protect his people from another tribe.