Chapter 25 (Final)

*6 months later* Kellins P.O.V

"Kellin he'll love it. Just wear it," Ainsley yelled while Alex nodded assuringly. Alex and Jack had moved to California a few months ago and they are actually in the same apartment complex as us. Anyway, somehow Ainsley convinced me to buy a dress instead of a suit. Now I'm scared Vic will hate it because to be honest girly things aren't me. I thought it would be cool though because it was a wedding and that's what everyone wants to see. The dress.

"Fine," I sighed and took the dress towards the bathroom. I slipped it on with not to much trouble and zipped it. Everything else was already finished. All I had to do was put on the dress and walk out there. Into the church. With everyone staring at me. Oh god this is going to be the day I die isn't it. I opened the bathroom door and  revealed the dress to Alex and Ainsley.

"Oh my god Kell you look beautiful," Alex said.

"Really?" I questioned and looked at myself feeling self conscious. He nodded and smiled. I smiled to. This was finally happening.

"Cmon Jacks walking you down the isle," he said and sure enough Jack was waiting by the door. He linked my arm in his and I started hearing wedding music. I got so nervous so I looked down at my feet, well my dress because it was covering my feet. We went through the doors to the wedding and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I looked up and connected my eyes with Vics. He had a huge smile on his face and was looking at me with adoration and like I was the most beautiful person ever even though I didn't feel like it at all. I walked up the steps to the podium type thing and Jack let go to go to his designated spot. Vic took my hands in his and whispered in my ear softly.

"You look so pretty Kell," I shook my head and he nodded. I giggled quietly and waited for whoever was gonna do the ceremony. A few seconds later he walked up onto the podium and started speaking.

" Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join  Kellin and Vic in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly, " he paused for a minute and looked at both of us, "These two people present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." He stopped and we both looked around and sighed in relief when nobody said anything.

"Do you Victor Vincent Fuentes take Kellin Quinn Bostwick to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Vic said as his eyes glimmered with tears. I bet mine were doing the same.

"Do you Kēllin Quinn Bostwick take Victor Vincent Fuentes to be your lawfully wedding husband?" He asked me.

"I do," I laughed as a tear rolled down my eyes.We slipped our rings on each other's fingers.

"You may kiss the bride!" He yelled and laughed a little at calling me a bride. I jumped into Vics arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed. I remembered that people were watching and clapping so I hopped off of him and smiled.

----

We just got home from the wedding and we were having a small party at our house. By small I mean really small like 5 people came over. I told Vic I was going to head out for a minute. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Everything in my life was great right now. My dad who caused me so much fear and pain was in jail, and I just married my best friend. But right now I had to talk to my sister.

Some people may say talking to the dead is weird and they can't hear you but I believe they can. Even if thy cant it feels good to talk to her. I arrived at the grave that said Kailey Quinn Bostwick.

"Hey Kailey," I sighed and set down criss cross in front of the tombstone, "I got married today. I really love him. I think you would love him too. He's awesome. A few months ago I wanted to be like you. Dead. But he saved me from that dark place. No offense but I'm not ready to be with you yet. I will though someday but for now I wanna live a happy life with Vic, my husband. That's so weird to say. I never thought I would get one of those," I laughed, "but it's getting dark. I'll see you later Kail," I walked towards my car and headed back home. It was pretty late and a weeknight so I figured everyone headed home.

Once I walked in everyone that I knew had left except Vic and Mike. They were looking at me sadly. "What?" I asked worriedly and sat on our recliner.

"Well me and Vic and our friends Jaime and Tony got signed to a record label," Mike explained.

"So why is that bad news? Thats great," I said not getting their point.

"Well I got a call and those YouTube videos you've been posting, a band that needed a singer took the audio from your videos and put them on a demo and you got signed too..." I squealed loudly.

"Oh my god that's awesome!!!" I gasped.

"But that means we won't be together as much because of like tours." Vic sighed.

"We can make it work," I assured him and he smiled.

"Mike go tell the record label both of us will take the opportunity," Mike yelled "yes" and I jumped into Vics arms excitedly.

"Our kid is going to be born in 4 months tho," I said as I sat on his lap more comfortably.

"So?" He asked.

"True.." I said and placed a sweet kiss on his soft lips.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE!! Just an epilogue left then this is finished :)