Pretty Girl Rock

So the plan was for me to make a huge entrance and I was going to sing Pretty Girl Rock and end it with kissing the head master right on the cheek!  It was a pretty diabolical plan for something made up in a matter of seconds.  I told demon guy here that I would pants him and some other crap but this idea was so better and more fun than that. He would be happy in the end as long as the head master was pissed. Why was it like that anyway? Shrugging it off as the average bad boy and head master relationship we moved towards the technical room. There was a door in the backstage that I didn’t see before. How could I miss that blue door? This guy told me about it after I told him the “plan”.

“Wait, aren’t people in there?” I asked in a hush tone. I looked at him and my mouth formed and O, when he opened the door using  a key and no one was inside. But then how was the mic and everything working if no one was in the tech room. Oh! This guy was the technical producer or whatever.

“If you haven’t figured it out I assist in here.” He said as he planted himself in a chair directed at the screen. Oh my God so that’s how he knew I was there. There are cameras all over the auditorium and he saw me from the time as I pulled up to the auditorium.  Next to the screen there are a lot of controls, I’m guessing it has to do with the audio and video.

This place is cool, I just love technology.  Now how was I going to get him to play Pretty Girl Rock without blowing my plan?

“Wouldn’t it be funny if we had liked a girly song playing in the background while I did it? So everyone would be looking around wondering where it’s coming from. It would make it much more effective and dramatic”.

“Yeah, that would be perfect! I could just imagine his face now; he hates anything that isn’t country. Which song?” he replied I could see the mischief in his eyes. This boy is weird. Why don’t I know his name yet? I can’t keep calling him demon, devil, and boy. But he fell for it. 

“Pretty Girl Rock by Kerri Hilson, just put on the instrumental I will sing it” And dance but I kept that part to myself.

“Sing? Why?” he questioned. Turning around to look in my eyes try to figure it out. I just smiled and said

“Well we need to turn off his mic so I just thought it would make him angrier if he heard some horrible voice singing and taking his stage.” Damn I’m good. The guy give a hesitant nod. He must really hate the head master if hes not arguing with me. To tell you the truth, I have been told that I sing like an Angel...no pun intended. 

“What’s your name by the way? I am going to need a name to give some credit to.”

Smirking, he said “Ashton Baser”.