Say, Say, Say What You Want

The flight went by quickly, due to the fact that I slept through it.  I walked around the airport trying not to look so obviously lost, when finally I saw it.  A sign with my name on it. Limo drivers need a better way to pick up people. Can't they just have a picture and then find the person or something? It draws much less attention. 

"Hello, Ms. Lyons?" the driver said. He wore the required uniform; a white long sleeved shirt, black tie, black coat and black dress pants. He looked about 19. His face was warm and friendly. His dark brown hair was neatly brushed back and tucked under a black cap.  He had light grey eyes and a smile was on his face. You could see the muscles he packed under that shirt. Seems limo boy, or should I say man works out. 

"Yes but you can call me Angel. By the way next time you might want to ask the name before you give it out anyone could have said they were me. What would you do then?" I replied. I hoped that didn't come out rude. When I'm trying to help people by giving them advice they always assume I'm being mean. 

"Yes that is correct, but due to the fact that I already have a profile on who I'm driving, there was no need. Don't worry, the school makes sure all their students are properly taken care of." He replied confidently while ushering me inside.  Without hesitation, I slid into the seat and watched as he made his way back to his seat. It seemed that the back of him was just as nice. What? I'm a girl, I notice these things.

"Well then, why did you say my name like it was a question if you were already so sure?" I pushed. He glanced at me through the mirror as he drove.That had to be a skill. 

"Well, because for a moment I was so stunned. I couldn't believe this beauty would be the one I had the pleasure of driving. I had to make sure." He was good. 

"Flattery will get you everywhere...including jail." I smirked, wondering how he would reply to that.

"I didn't realize that complimenting a lovely young lady was such a crime. What if I only think it? Is that a crime also?" Where was he going with this?

"Yeah, I guess it would be." 

"If that's the case, then lock me up officer. I'm guilty on both charges - but what can I say? It sure was worth it to see that blush."  he winked. 

"Wait, what? I did not blush!" I looked in the mirror...and I sure as hell was blushing. Damn, he got me.

"Yeah you're right. You didn't at first, but now you are. Oh look, we're here." He got up and opened my door. I stepped out and looked at him, summoning my most threatening glare.  

"You are to tell no one about this." He better not! Angel Lyons does not blush! 

"About the fact that you blushed? My lips are sealed. See you soon Ms. Lyons." I could hear the amusement in his angelic voice. I mean devilish voice. 

"It's Angel. And what do you mean 'soon'?" I watched as he got in the drivers seat and rolled the window down.

"Oh, you'll see. Have fun! Oh. And try not to get eaten. Though I doubt you won't get bitten...see ya!" And with that he drove off. What did he mean "don't get eaten"?  The boys here are supposed to be gentlemen, not a pack of wolves! 

What I didn't realize was that boys who have been deprived of the female company for too long, no matter how "well mannered" they appear to be can become savages. All good dogs deserve a treat, but that treat is not about to become me.

Father, mother and possibly brother, just what have you gotten me into?