Blimey, he's British!

I could smell the tantalizing spaghetti wafting its way through the crack under the door and into my room. I ran to the door tearing it open, only to come face to shoulder with the delivery guy.

There he stood at 6 feet something-- I was never a genius in mental math.  He had shaggy blonde hair and hazel eyes, which I liked. But from the neck down was in contrast:

He looked very nonchalant and apathetic. His uniform looked, from what I could tell, dirty and unkempt.  As a matter of fact, his whole appearance screamed "I just woke up, threw on some clothes not knowing if they were clean or dirty and dragged my feet lazily for the rest of the day". Definitely not the character I envisioned in my head.

I was thinking of some attractive young man of about 17, all neat and sharp, ready to serve. You know, like he a knight and I a princess. I mean, that’s what I was looking for at this academy. I guess my expectations were too high. Although, under that muddled appearance, I could still see a handsome young man.

“Are you finished judging me, or you ready to take your food?” he asked in a dull tone.

Looking up at his eyes I could tell he was a person that was nonchalant about everything.“If you are to look at me and say I was judging you, wouldn’t you have been judging me?” I asked while taking my food. It’s true though, how if If I was guilty, he'd be in the same boat.

“Whatever. Here is your coke.” he passed me the coke and began to walk away.

“Thanks. What is your name by the way?”

“Jesse Williams.”

“So, Jesse Williams, do you miss your home in England?” I said as I watched him froze. Bingo. 

“How do you know that?” He asked with a slight tremble in his voice. He was scared that I knew.

“You have a slight accent, I had to listen deep and hard for it. Now tell me, why are you hiding the fact that you are from England?” I questioned. It’s strange though, it’s not like he would be the only English student.  I watched him breath a sigh of relief, then he composed his face.

“That’s none of you business and I would appreciate if you would leave this fact between me and you."  

The way he said appreciate made me shiver but of course I didn’t show it. Oh, so he is threatening me without an actual threat. Hmm, interesting. "Really Jesse, don’t ever threaten me again ok. As for that matter, trust me, I am a curious person, and I will find out the reason. Your secret is safe, why would I let this be shared with anyone else? I am a greedy person. Now as for what you will do for me, we can discuss that later. I know your number, and you know mine. Tata for now, and thanks for the food”. With that I slammed the door in his surprised face. He really thought I was going to let something so intriguing go? Never. Now,  time to devour this delicious meal. Mmmm... spaghetti.