I support Breast cancer!

The room itself was amazing I really did not expect all of this. The walls were my favorite: they consist of this black and white wallpaper with the word swag tiled all over. There were a lot of quotes mostly from tumblr all over the ceiling some with pictures.  My bed looked king sized with black and red décor. I loved it. There was a double door French closet filled with thousands of clothes and drawers already filled with my stuff.  What else was I suppose to scope out? Oh yeah, the kitchen and Bathroom! I will do the Kitchen first. Got to love food.

The refrigerator was packed and so were the cupboards. I could see myself in five minutes snacking on those delicious Famous Amos Chocolate Cookies.  The counter was marble. It was one of those counters that you just had to touch, and I did just that.

“Ooo, ahh, nice, very nice” I murmer as I look around the room.  Heading to the bathroom, I noticed a door that I did not see when I came in.

“I wonder what’s inside” Answering my curiosity, I open the door only to drop my mouth to the floor in shock.

“Oh my sweet hash brown puff cakes, this has to be heaven!!” I scream. What was making me make all that noise, was the fact that inside this room was like a lounge. There were sofas, beanie chairs, a flat screen TV, a mini fridge, a and great sound system placed over the room. There was even a Jacuzzi, and to top it off, there was still enough space to hold about a hundred people if I wanted to through a party...  remind me why I didn’t come here sooner.

This made me want to investigate the bathroom.  Running in excitement, I got to my bathroom door faster than you can say... “What the-”.  There are times in life when you are going to say “That awkward moment when everything in my dorm room is “swagin” except the bathroom”.  Let’s just say I am not a big fan of pink.

I like it to an extent, but this bathroom is just pushing it.  Every single thing in the room was pink. The door, the toilet, the shower, the shower curtain, the floor, the walls, the ceiling, and down to the effin soap is pink!  Trust me when I say this, no one, I repeat no one needs this much pink in one room.

Putting aside that fact, my tummy is speaking to me in an incomprehensible sound telling me that it is time for me to eat.  

“Do I want take out, or room service?”  I ask myself as I plop on the bed and check my text messages and facebook.  Realisation dawned on me, who put up the tumblr stuff... and who decorated everything besides the bathroom? The person who knows me best and wants to be a graphic designer...Angeloo!!! Time to reunite with brother dearest.