S.I.X

Once I got home I found Davina chilling on the couch, eating chips and watching TV.

"Hey D." I cheered as I plopped down to couch. I snuggled her and waited her to speak.

"What do you want?" She asked with stern tone, not breaking her gaze on TV.

"I might have done something." I said, lowering my voice.

"What the hell have you done?" She turned her head to me, glaring at me.

"I said Kellin that we are throwing a party here in couple days. " I said, avoiding her gaze and sinking into the couch.

"You what?! No away we're having a party here. Period. " She stated.

"Noo. Here me out first." I whined. "Today, i met up with Kellin. I had to make sure that I had another date. I can't wait him to call me again. It won't work." I informed her with pout on my face. "I really want him, you know?"

She glared at me some more then glanced away and Thought for awhile.

"And bye this way you get to meet him. "

"Okay. Fine." she gave in with a frustrated sigh. "Only because you really care for him. I see it in your eyes." She stated. She was still furious though.

"You do?" I asked in shock. Did I really care about him? Because my main focus was to use him for sex. I may sound so cruel or something but I was never an emotional person so I didn't see harm in it.

"Yes. " she said as she focused her eyes back on TV.

"Alright." I trailed off.

"When are we doing it? Who are we inviting? And what are we eating? I'm so excited." I asked with excitement, clapping my hands. It had been awhile since we threw a party so it was exiting.

"I don't know. But can you leave me alone I'm watching my favorite show and you won't shut up!" She glared at me and rolled her eyes before turning back to TV.

"Yeah sure. I love you." I said as I got up. I planted a kiss on her cheek and headed to my room.

I took off my clothes and washed my face then lay on my bed. I pulled out my phone from my bag and dialed Lilly's number.

She pick up her phone and shout at me over the phone, saying hello. I updated her about everything that's been going on lately. She listened carefully. And lastly told her that we were having a party so she could invite people. I can't say that I'm antisocial or unpopular. It was because that I was lazy to do that. And since Lily loved doing this kind of shit, why not making her do it? Also before hanging up I told her to tell Rose and Melanie too. Because I was pretty annoyed with Rose and I wouldn't bother calling her. About Melanie, I don't know why I don't call her honestly.

After doing that I went to the bathroom and let the water start running. I stepped under it. Letting it wash off everything including my thoughts. Which I wasn't that stressed out actually, I was really excited about having that party because it had been a quite long time since we had a party here. I was bugged by the fact that D said I cared about Kellin though. Yes actually care about him, because that I was his fan once, but now I don't feel like I do care about him. Cause if I did I wouldn't have bothered with trying to get him in bed, Use him for sex. I don't know. But I guess I'm gonna lay it off for now. I don't need to think about it at the moment. It won't get me anything.

***

I was waiting by the front door, greeting the guests. They got in one by one. I was still waiting for Kellin. It wasn't late or anything but I was just inpatient. I paced around the entrance, getting more bored by the minute. Generally I never be kind to people by greeting them but this time it was for Kellin. I had given him the address of the house. Check. Told the date. Check. Okay he'd be here in a minute. I thought to myself. Am I excited for him? Noo. Im excited only because of the plan. It was working and over a couple weeks I'll be having Davina's car.