Truth or Dare | Jordan + Lamar

WARNING: This one is cheesy😂

JORDAN'S POV

THE REST OF THE CAST AND I WERE HANGING out after recording some scenes for a new episode. We were tired and everyone just wanted to go home, but there was a pretty bad storm outside and it was recommended that everyone stay inside, so we were stuck here.

"How about truth or dare?" Brittany suggests, a mischievous tone in her voice giving away that secrets were going to be revealed for those who played the game.

"Great idea, babe." Trevor kisses his girlfriend's cheek as we sit down in a circle in the middle of Studio A, lying on top of each other and being goofy. It had been a week since Trittany and Levon had got together and they are going strong. I was jealous. No, I don't like Devon or Trevor. I, however, like another cast member.

"Jordan, truth or dare?" Lamar asks and I try to hide my inflamed cheeks behind a thick curtain of red curly hair.

"Truth, I don't trust you. You've done some crazy shit in the past. I can't really take Stephanie's advice on this one." The whole cast laughs and Lamar smirks, a tinge of mischief in his eye told me that I'd definitely chosen wrong.

"Alright, alright. Hm, is it true that you have a crush on one of the cast members?" My hair swings away from my face as my cheeks turn an even brighter pink than the original shade.

"Ooh, she does!" Isaac chuckles.

"Okay, okay, I do," I admit, but smirk at Brittany and Logan. "Don't worry you too, I don't like these two knuckleheads." Brittany cheekily smirks back.

"I'm not worried, it's a bit obvious who you like anyway. I'm pretty sure he knows." I glare at her.

"Wait, you know?" Trevor asks in fake shock.

"Yes, I do." I glare daggers at her.

"Britt, if you've said anything..." I warn her and she laughs.

"Relax." The game continues. It was just really silly and stupid stuff.

"Jordan, truth or dare?" Zach asks.

"Truth," I grumble.

"You can't do three truths in a row!" I shrug.

"As much as I love you guys, I don't trust this game. You'll make me do something stupid like kiss my crush or something."

"Physical challenge!" Zach yells and all eyes are on me.

"No, no way! Not happening." Trevor and the other boys start making chicken noises.

"Trevor, leave it." Brittany tries to stop them with the help of girls with no luck.

"Fine!" I yell and the noise finally stops, silence echoing throughout the abandoned studio. I get up, kneel down next to Lamar and kiss his cheek. I get up and storm out of the door into the pouring rain.

"Jordan!" Victoria's yells become muffled by the rain flooding into my ears. I gasp, trying to wipe the water out of my eyes as my clothes become drenched in a matter of seconds. I know I was embarrassed, but my shaking cold form regrets coming out here. The thunder and lightning had stopped, but the rain was pounding down heavily, almost painful as the cold pinched and stung my skin.

"Jordan!" I somehow manage to hear through the rain. A warm hand grabs my wrist and I gasp, relaxing after realising it's just Lamar, who's also now drenched.

"You scared me, id-" Lamar pulls me into his chest and kisses me, his hands resting on the small of my back. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull him as close to my body as I can, leaving no gap as we stood there in the shitty weather. My body began warming up, my cheeks feeling as if they're on fire as we pulled away from our embrace.

"It's cold, let's go back inside." We both agree and make our way back into the studio. I squeezed the water out of my hair and remove my cardigan, shivering slightly as my feet squelched against the wooden floorboards. I grab my spare dress and run to the bathroom, quickly stripping off my saturated clothing. I walk back into the hallway, where Lamar has changed into a spare shirt and shorts. He offers me a dry hoodie as we walk back towards the group.

"No, it's fine." I reject his offer. Lamar hands me his hoodie and sits down with everyone, who are intensely watching, wondering what happened out there. I get up and hand it back to him, he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his lap as I yelp. He pulls his hoodie over my head and hugs me to his chest, warming me up. The group stares at us with goofy smiles.

"I take it that the conversation went well," Isaac remarks. Victoria punches him in the shoulder playfully as I bury my head in his chest, ignoring everyone around us as we continued our game with a new light.