Physical Challenge | Logan + Devon

Sorry, this one is short... Continued on from the last one

LOGAN'S POV

I WATCH AS TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS embrace and sigh. Brittany and Trevor deserved to be together, it was destined to happen at some point. The whole crew and cast knew it was going to happen. I was really happy for them, I'm just wondering where my perfect match is. Sure, I've had a couple of boyfriends here and there, but they were nothing like the chemistry and relationship Brittany and Trevor have. I've had a crush on Devon since the start of season two, but he treated me like a younger sibling.

"Logan!" Devon runs up and spins me around excitedly. He was obviously over the moon for his best friend. I squeal and giggly as he puts me down, a little dizzy.

"Hey." I stumble a little and he grabs my waist to support me.

"Trevor did it." I ruffle the rather tall and muscular boy's hair playfully.

"Yeah, only took him seven years." I wrap my arms under his arms and grab his shoulders, burying my head into his neck in a tight hug. Devon is really tall compared to me and he gives the best hugs. We just stay there, enjoying each other's presence while the others celebrate.

"Hey Levon, we're still here," Jordan smirks teasingly and I blush as we pull apart, Devon's arm draped around my shoulder.

"Please, we're like siblings. It's not like we would kiss or anything." The cast laugh. Lamar suddenly yells and my heart stopped, not managing to gasp what's he's said till a few seconds later.

"Physical challenge!" My breath caught in my throat.

"Well, Angel. It is a physical challenge. I've never backed down before." Devon smirks and I grab the back of his head. I pull him down towards me and kiss him. Whoops spread through the cast and crew as Devon's hands rest on my waist. I softly bite his lip teasingly before pulling away. Devon's face flush as he stutters in shock and disbelief.

"I thought you saw me as a brother," I smirk, I had the upper hand this time.

"I must be very good at my job because I was acting." I stare into his eyes as I whisper. We kiss again and I knew that the feelings were returned.