Tears nearly filled my eyes as I looked at my body. I wiped the tears and took a deep breath. I ran my fingers through my hair and admired my locks. My real mom was Becky with the good hair. Literally. Her name was Becky, at least thats what Judith told me and her West Indies roots blessed her with nice soft silky hair.

I grabbed my shower cap and put it on my head so that it wouldn't get wet because I refuse to deal with my curly mess on my head.

I turned off the faucet, then went to turn the shower on and hop right in. As the water cascaded down my body, my mind began to wonder to Mystery Boy last night. Even though there is a possibility we won't ever meet again, he had shown me a side of myself that I didn't even know existed with the help of alcohol of course. But most of the time , it wasn't even the alcohol talking, he allowed me to be myself and he didn't even turn away in disgust.

Well that was a one time thing, Sah. Back to being mute.

That thought immediately caused me to frown because that was the cold hard truth. I used alcohol as an excuse to be myself , Last night was just fantasy and now it was time to get back to reality .

I grabbed the sponge , poured soap on it and washed the smell of alcohol and despair off my body . After a few more minutes  in the shower , I shut off the water and grabbed the white towel that was hanging up on the shower rod. I wrapped it around my wet cocoa skin and trudged to my bedroom.

My phone was vibrating and I rose my eyebrow , wondering where the hell I put it. I walked over the side of my bed and noticed the vibrating coming from my clutch from last night.

I picked it up and took my phone out of the bag , when the vibrating stopped. I saw that I had 3 messages from Jodie and 2 from a unknown number.

I opened up Jodie's messages and my heart instantly warmed.

Jodie👸🏾 : SAHEEERA I'm so sorry bruh. You know I love you . It's just that I was aching yesterday for Kaivon and I knew you were in good hands with his cousin.

Jodie👸🏾 : did his ugly ass cousin do something? shit let me know bruh, I'll slide his ass *Jelaminah VC*

Jodie👸🏾: Call me when you can , baby omg I need to make sure you okay 😢

Even though what Jodie did was kinda bad, that was my best friend and I couldn't help but to forgive her because she has done so much for me so it was only right that I accept her apology . I texted her ' I'll call you later 🙂' . I then opened the unknown number's text thread .

734-178-5609 : I saw you walk out with Sebastian. Stay away from him, he's bad news.

I rose my eyebrow on confusion and went on to read the next text message.

734-178-5609 : He knows your REAL dad .

I just deleted the messages because I don't understand why someone would try and punk me with these jokes.

" Stupid ass people , " I mumbled and went to my dresser to oil my body. I moisturized my scars so that they could finally disappear. It was one step at a time but it looked like nothing was working .

I put on my lace pink bra and PINK white and pink boyshorts that had just come out, then I went to my closet and settled on a white tank top and my black and white nike shorts. I took off my shower cap and put my hair into a low ponytail, letting the tail cascade down my back.