Planning

(I do not own the pictures!!!)
I'm sorry for the long wait. I have had other things in my head.
This is a little short chapter, but I promise that the next one will be longer and more action packed:-)
Thank you to all my fantastic readers. Enjoy the chapter:-)

-----------------ooOoWoOoo--------------

When Merlin got back to his and Morganas room she wasn't there. He hadn't really counted on it anyway. She would probably first be back in the evening. Merlin knew that Arthur would try to escape the dungeon in the night. There wasn't really a point in it. If they got up here Morgana would already be dead. Slain by the one she loved. Merlin lay back on the big bed. He had to try not to feel. He took a deep breath. What should he do? Poison her? No, that would probably not work. Killgarrah had said that it was only him there could kill her so poison would not do the job. He had to kill her by force. He would not use magic. He knew he would fail if he did that. His magic was in love with Morganas. He had to stab her. Merlin sat up and closed his eyes. "Do not feel" he whispered for himself and left the room.

"Okay" Arthur whispered.
They all sat in a little circle in the middle of the cell. "We know that there are guards in the dungeon. They are probably in the guarding room beside the stairs. If we can take them down and take there weapons we can sneak up to my room where Morgana is" Arthur explained with a silent voice.
"But how do we defeat Morgana? She is a high priestess. A powerful sorcerer" Leon asked.
"Our only hope is that we can knock her out before she notice us or something" Arthur mumbled.
He wasn't so sure or proud about that part of his plan. "Great plan" Gwaine snorted.
"Hey"! A firm voice sounded.
They looked up. One of the guards stood out side the cell. "What are you whispering about"? He asked and looked suspicious at them.
"We are planning my birthday. You see it's in next month and last year they forgot it so this year we were suppose to hold a big thing, but well now that we are stock here we have to plan it differently. I would invite you if it wasn't because I didn't like you" Gwaine rambled.
They all looked confused at him except for Percival there had to hide a smile. The guard grumbled something and left. "What the hell was that"? Arthur asked.
"Hey I couldn't use you and Merlin's perfect poetry excuse, could I well princess"? Gwaine asked.
Arthur looked over at Leon who suddenly was very interested in his boots. "Sometimes you are just too much" Arthur mumbled irritated.
"I didn't exactly lie. You actually did forget my birthday last year" Gwaine said.
"No we didn't. You just were so drunk that we couldn't do anything" Percival said.
Gwaine laughed. "Oh yeah, that's right".
Arthur shook his head. "Please, focus" Arthur said.
They all looked at him. "I know it's a terrible plan, but I don't know what else to do" Arthur said.
"I don't think you can kill her" Gaius said.
They had planned, under a lot of complains from Gwen, that her and Gaius should flee from the castle and hide in the forest. "Okay you are very positive" Arthur said.
"She is too powerful. I think that it's only Merlin who can kill her" Gaius said.
"I can't make him do that. He likes her" Arthur said.
"We must trust and follow our king" Leon said.
Arthur looked at him and nodded. "Thank you" he said honest.
Leon nodded back. "Are you with me"? Arthur asked a little nervous.
Lancelot smiled. "Of course" he said.
Leon and Percival nodded in agreement. Arthur looked at Gwaine. "It sounds impossible" he said.
Arthur looked down. "So of course I'm with you" he said.
Arthur smiled and shook his head.
The Knights used the rest of the day on planning. They didn't know so much so it was quite hard. Finally the darkness sneaked in to there cell and they could see that the guards down the hall had lightened up the fire. "Soon" Arthur whispered. The other nodded.

-----------------ooOoWoOoo--------------

Thanks for reading. I know that they talk a lot and Gwaine's birthday story was a little out there, but it's my story so I do what I want:-P Thanks for reading:-)