Unexpected

(I do not own the pictures or Merlin!!!)

So here's next part. I hope you like it. It was a bit difficult to write.
So who is the little mystical girl?...

----------------ooOoWoOoo---------------

There was completely silent in the throne room. Everyone looked at the little beautiful girl. She looked angry, but behind the fury you could see that she also was afraid. "Who are you" shouted one of the Druids suddenly. The little girl looked with big blue eyes on the man. "My name is Morgana" she said loud with her little voice. "Morgana" whispered Merlin. Arthur froze like everybody else in the room. Merlin slowly stood up. "Morgana" he said a little louder. He looked more pale than usual and his eyes were big. "Father" Morgana said and ran threw the room and over to Merlin. She took a firm grip in his cloth. Merlin looked confused down on the black curly hair. He slowly took his arms around her. "What's going on"? One of Camelots Knights suddenly shouted. They had all seen Arthur and they were looking at there King for orders. Morgana looked up at him. Merlin let go of her. Morgana ran over to Arthur and hid behind his back. "Who is all these people father"? She whispered. Arthur opened his arms in surprise. There went a little to many thoughts around in his head right now. He didn't understand anything. "Morgana go over to Gaius" Arthur said to the little girl. Morgana nodded and ran over to Gaius and Gwen who stood in one of the corners of the room. Arthur slowly went up beside of Merlin. All the Druids who had attacked Merlin had all went back down in confusion. Arthur looked at Merlin who couldn't look away from the beautiful little girl who moaned sleepily. "Me and Merlin will rule the kingdom and once again allow magic. I hope that you all still will support us" Arthur said. The Camelot Knights smiled and bowed. Some of the Druids did too. "What happened to the lady Morgana" one of the Druids yelled. Arthur and Merlin looked at each other then Merlin looked down on the floor. "She has been given a second chance" Arthur said and smiled down at the sleepy girl. "I'm truly sorry for the wrong I have done. Will you follow me or at least Merlin"? Arthur asked. The Druids looked around at each other. "Long live the Kings"! One of them shouted. Arthur smiled when the other Druids followed and soon after his Knights. "Long live the Kings! Long live the Kings"! Arthur could see that some of the Druids looked skeptical, but he didn't care. They would soon see that he meant every word he had said. The Druids who held the Camelot Knights let go and apologised to them. Arthur smiled. It would all be good.
When Arthur had promised a feast to celebrate that Camelot was back on its feet and magic was allowed again, the Druids and Knights had left the throne room. Arthur had also send out Gwaine, Lancelot, Percival and Leon. Only Gwen, Gaius, Merlin, Morgana and himself stood back. When the big doors to the throne room doors was closed Arthur turned to look at Morgana. She stood beside of Gwen with sleepy eyes. Her purple silk dress hang a little loose on her skinny body. Merlin stood stiff and looked at her. "Morgana"? Arthur asked. Morgana looked up and smiled. "Did you see what I did to the castle"? She asked proudly. Arthur tried to smile and nodded. "I helped. Didn't I"? She asked suddenly a bit nervous. When Arthur and Merlin didn't say anything. Gwen sat down on her knees In front of the little girl. "You were a big help. It's good that you are looking after your family" she said with a warm smile. Morgana beamed. "Where is your mum"? Gwen asked. Morgana looked down. "Don't know" she said silently. "So Merlin is your father"? Gwen asked. Morgana looked confused. "Yes and he's my father too" Morgana said and pointed at the shocked Arthur. "Why do you ask? You already know" Morgana asked. Gwen looked up at Gaius who looked thoughtful on the girl. Morgana walked over to Merlin who still stood frozen. "Father did you also see what I did to the castle"? She asked hopefully. Arthur looked at the tears there threatened to spill over in Merlins beautiful eyes and he smiled. This was Morganas second chance. She was his and Merlins daughter. Arthur almost laughed. Him and Merlin had a daughter. They would rule Camelot together and they had a daughter. Arthur went over to Morgana and lifted her up in his arms. "I'm very proud of you. But remember to take care of the castle. I would really like if it still stood in the morning" he said. Morgana took her small hands up to her mouth and giggled, which only made Arthur laugh too. Merlin finally unfroze. He slowly walked over to them and stretched out his arms. Arthur handed over the girl. With shaking hands Merlin took her. She smiled at him and he smiled back with tears in his eyes. "You're so beautiful" he whispered. Morgana smiled. "You're beautiful too father" she said. Arthur laughed, but he couldn't agree more. Merlin also laughed and hugged her close. She moaned into his ear. "Time to sleep" he said. Morgana crossed her arms and made a that face that Merlin also made when he was unhappy about something. "But I'm not tired" she said. Merlin smiled. "Please sleep. For me" he said. Morgana looked a little at him. "Will you sing for me"? She asked hopefully. Merlin blushed. "What"? He asked. "Like you always do" Morgana said. Merlin blushed deeper but nodded. He sat her down on the floor. She ran threw the room and out the door with her long black hair flying after her. There were silent in the room a little while. "That was unexpected" Gwen said with a smug smile. Arthur looked at Gaius. "Is it really her"? He asked. Gaius looked at the door that Morgana had ran out of only a couple a seconds ago, but then he nodded. "I really think that it is" he said. "She is our daughter"? Merlin asked. Gaius nodded. Merlin smiled and ran over to Arthur and hugged him. "She is our daughter. We have a daughter" he sing song happily. Arthur laughed and hugged the smaller man back. Merlin looked Arthur in the eyes. They both had happy tears in there eyes. There lips met softly. Every thing was going to be perfect.

-----------------ooOoWoOoo--------------

I hope you enjoyed and I hope I could surprise you a little. There will come one more chapter so we can see how it have worked out for our favourite OTP:-) Thanks for all of your support. Remember to follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan :-):-)