✧ 2 1 ✧

. : E P I L O G U E : .

"Oh God." I groaned when I finally managed to stumble out of the black van, after hours of driving through the desert. "Remind me never to go one road trips with any of you ever again." I said as I stretched.

"Apart from me." Danny added.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I heard him let out a scoff of mock offence as I finally took the time to look around. "Oh wow." I muttered as my eyes skirted along the mass of signs that looked like that came straight from Vegas. Though they were broken, dirty and resting on the ground, some even dug into the golden dirt.

"Where are we?" Henley said in awe.

"Great, another shit hole." Daniel muttered.

Merritt leant forward, pressing his hands against his knees as he grunted. "Okay. Feelin' it." He mumbled.

"I'm exhausted, and hungry," Danny said, placing his hands atop his head, stretching as we wandered round. "And cranky." He added, dropping his arms. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, rubbing his torso comfortingly. He placed his hand on mine, squeezing it. He then lifted his arm which I ducked under and it came to rest comfortably on my shoulder as we walked side my side, one of my hands still wrapped around his waist. "Was there no landfill where we were?" He quipped.

"You've gotta admit, Danny. This place is pretty cool." I grinned.

"This place is awesome!" Jack stated.

"See?" I tilted my head up, smiling up at Daniel. He rolled his eyes but placed a chaste kiss on my lips nevertheless.

...

"Is this our new gear?" Henley grinned, rushing over to the boxes, all labelled with an eye. I looked around the place, leaning against the railing as I looked into the murky waters that enveloped parts of rusty machinery. Leaning back, I followed The Horsemen as they inspected the wooden boxes.

"There'd better not be, like, matching jumpsuits in there." Daniel commented, walking up to my side. "You know I don't wear spandex."

"I didn't, but thanks for telling me." I chirped with a chuckle.

"It's locked." Jack sighed.

"What about the cards?" I suggested.

"What card?" Merritt questioned.

"Sorry, what do you mean, 'what card'?" Danny turned to look at him in disbelief.

Merritt looked to the floor with pursed lips as he patted down his pockets. He hummed, "Okay."

Everyone groaned, "Merritt!"

A/N:
This was just the little bit at the end of the movie :,)

I'll be introducing Part 3 soon - maybe today, maybe not, we'll see how I go. Then there'll probably be a gap until I start updating again because I want to be able to write up the chapters for part 3 :)

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED PART 2?

x Clara