Broken And Submissive

Arthur bit down on the sheets. He gripped the sheets as Alfred's whip lashed at him. No, he refused to give in. He was not going to submit. Lash after last, comment after comment would not make him break.

"On your knees, Arthur," Alfred said for the last time.

Arthur took another round of whipping before he let out a sob. Tears fell silently. He was broken; he could no longer take the pain. He was now under the American's command. His back stung as he slowly moved to his knees. He sniffled, keeping his head down, showing that he had finally submitted to the usual uke. Arthur felt as if a chain was clipped to a collar he didn't wear.

Alfred pressed his index underneath the now submissive Brit's chin, lifting his head.

"Good boy, now let me tend to these gashes." Alfred gave him a small smile that touched those brilliant blue eyes. Arthur cried silently.

Alfred kissed his tears away before heading off to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Arthur gripped the sheets and sobbed. His shoulders shook, sending volts of pain throughout his body. Alfred came back with the first aid kit.

"Hush, now, my pet. Everything will be alright.". He took out alcohol and began the process of cleaning Arthur's wounds. Arthur gasped and screamed and gripped the sheets as the alcohol drizzled down his back, seeped into his gashes.

Alfred looked over his broken and submissive pet. He couldn't wait for those wounds to heal.