Chapter 12: Sam?

Everything whooshed  away right when I had said that soon enough I was in the same old town that started all this. But my hands weren't pale nor as big as usual they were real like real, real. However I was me just their was one slight difference I was five year old me on the day I disappeared.

To my good fortune I didn't disappear I went to school like any average kindergartner would do. When I got there my school was just like how it was when I left everyone was the same chirpy as always. The teacher seemed even more chirpier than I remembered like she knew the routine. That it just didn't happen this time and she knew about it somehow.
"Hello kids I am Mrs. Donalds your kindergarten teacher" She said with her smile glowing vibrantly.
"Hello Mrs. Donalds" The class said slowly while some of the other I obnoxious boys shouted it.

Like always there was the squads in the class. The lazy but funny kid, the jocks or as jock as it can get in kindergarten. Of course the popular and don't forget the nerdy especially not the artists. I was in the artists group I could draw explicitly well the teacher would say. It wasn't a phony smile or voice it was real mine was the only art work she hung up on the chalk board.
With the lazy but funny kids they had a leader nobody knows his actual name. Just as well he always tells us to call him Niki just like the sports company. But right now it feels like I've met him before somewhere well not in this class like I know him from somewhere else. He had girls fawning over him left and right telling him how perfect he is. But sadly he only had eyes for one person and it was me gross I know. He always came up to me and offered flowers or wrote a poem which really sucked. The worse part of it was sometimes he would do a magic trick. Which all the girls would tell me how lucky I am to have such a hot boy such as Niki to love me. However I will always say love is a strong word and make my way back to my sketch book.

I would never let anyone look inside or even touch my sketch not even my own mother. When she would try I would snatch it away from her grasp and snarl like I was wild beast. She would know that as a sign to back away like any intelligent human would do if encountered a wild creature.

"Mrs. Donalds what's your first name" One of the kids asked, she paused for awhile and then finally said
"Sam?".