Chapter 11:Lost

"Well that was comforting" I said aloud while kicking a rock for no reason. I knew stomping back in wouldn't do anything so I decided to walk. Where you ask I have no clue but if i just walk I'll get somewhere maybe somewhere bad maybe somewhere good or maybe I don't find anything.

My knees were all scratched from tripping over rocks repeatedly, I was quite thirsty and my shoes were filled with sand. This day just keeps getting better and better won't it. I let out a sob and it wasn't a quite one it was a shrill pitch sob because I wanted anybody to hear it but I know nobody would Nikki might but he wouldn't care. At the end of my crying I couldn't speak all i could do was my best impression airless woman. I felt my stomach shake I was hungry as well I knew I would die of thirst before I would die of hunger. I should've brought a beer with me maybe even two.

I was stiffly walking straight my stomach hurt i was quite tired and my lungs felt like they were crushed and then flattened and then tried to blow them up once again. My knees were shaking not out of adrenaline but the exact opposite out of weakness I was gonna fall any moment and then i wouldn't be able to get up. But as you know my luck I fell face first into a small rock but big enough to knock me out.

I awoke in a very comfy bed with a beautiful sunshine glistening through the window. Wait wasn't i about to die what happened. I got up out the extraordinary bed and noticed my clothes were changed to nice and clean clothes. I peaked my head around the corner to see if anybody was watching and if i recognized this house but it couldn't be any house I've been in this house was different, it was actually nice. The walls aligned them self with a nice baby blue wave travelling along the wall. I started to run following the waves but soon realized I was still pretty stiff. So I took it slow and nothing more than little pains every three or four steps.

After hours of fantasizing I finally found what looked to be the master bedroom someone might be in there. I gave a loud demanding knock but not to loud or demanding.

"Come in" Three booming voices said at once, I slowly oped this door it was a lot heavier than it looked it probably took me two minutes to finally slip inside the room. But it wasn't a bedroom it was a throne room.

"Good morning" They said at the same time

"Where am I" I asked forgetting to greet them myself

"Where do you think you are"

"Lost"