Chapter 7 The third one

I didn't know how long I ran for is felt like years but it was probably more like 5 minutes. My lungs were burning and I was starting to stumble. We weren't in the town anymore it was a barren waste land. (Well it wasn't a barren waste land there were tumbleweeds) But the boy or man he just kept running.
"Almost there" he huffed.
That's when I saw it the small shack with dust swirling around it. Soon enough it wasn't a dust it was a sand Fucking tornado.
"Uhh there is tornado in the way of what looks like the safe house" I said as calm as I could
"That's the point" he said as he covered his eyes.
We were getting close to the safe house sand getting in our eyes and hair. But at this time I didn't really want to die. So u let the sand stick to my hair. We were about 100 meters away from the shack. And the fog was about 100 millimeters from us. I was pretty certain we were gonna get there before the fog because it had seemed to slow down. But for another 5 minutes of running the house seemed to get farther... In the air. It reminded me of wizard of oz movie me and mommy used to watch. The fog had seemed to get a lot closer like a lot 1 centimeter away. 

You know that feeling when all you feel is nothing no emotion no nothing, not even your toes. Yeah that was my life right now I couldn't move, the boy was able to twitch his fingers a little.

"I don't believe I've introduced myself yet" the boy said charmingly

"We can talk" I said in surprise

"It appears we can"

"So what's your name"

"Sam"

"I'm A-"

"Alex I know". Their was a long pause for a while I was beginning to think we couldn't talk but I didn't care he was creepy...

"So how's life" He ended the silence with

"You know the usual black fog trying to kill me, flying house, strange stalker guy sits beside just the same thing everyday" I said while breaking out into a sob. 

"wait stop shedding you moved your hands" He screamed

"What... I did" I screeched I slowly got up and started dancing.

"Uh excuse me I'm still frozen" He said trying to sound nice

'Whatever" I said as i walked straight away. It was't too long before I Alexed it up and fell fifty feet down and died the end. Just Kidding about the dying part I was already dead, but i did fall down fifty feet it sort of hurt. I did't want to just stand there so i decided to go for a walk in the endless maze of darkness. I had finally gotten use to the darkness and could see a bit.  But it wasn't me getting used to the dark it was actual sunlight. I was nearing the edge of this faceless darkness. I ran for it i didn't care if it matched my pace I would just have to run faster. There was a faint picture of the flying house in the distance.

"KNOCK, KNOCK,KNOCK" As i pounded on on the green rusty door

"Nikki your alive" This strange girl said as she hugged me with warmth "Your not Nikki"

"I realized" I snapped.

"Wow he rubbed off on you huh Alex"

"How does everybody know my name" I pouted

"Well it's a long story so-"

"I don't care if it takes years"

"Okay then" She drug me inside.

It was all quite weird the time gods had chosen me as their kin I was the most important or some shit. You'll get back as a real person once your ready she had mentioned. But I was so groggy I didn't really listen to that information.

"Your the first one, Nikki,s the second and I'm the third"