Chapter 5 Dubber Rucky

I could feel the tears strike down my face my mom could see me my whole body felt weak and sappy i could try to stop the tears. But it would be a waste of time no one could ruin my day now even if I couldn't get my life back or find the boy I had one person to talk to. Soon her eyes started to swell up as well I wasn't the only one that missed each other I didn't care about my old friends. I didn't care about anything anymore I cautiously stepped towards my mother (was this a dream?) When she got up and came towards me just the same and hugged me tightly and I too even if this was a dream I didn't care. It was peaceful it hasn't been this peaceful for a long time a very long time I( felt my self want to cry but no tears came out. Why not I wondered I've cried while I was in this form but why not now? Did I really feel happy or did I not feel anything anymore my mind went blank an emotionless person how, I was still a person right.

 The ringing in my ears had started again but this time it hurt a lot more, more than anything that could ever hurt. My mom was backing away with a worried look but soon she grabbed my arms I couldn't hear what she was saying but she was crying. Her grip loosened all long with stance to the floor I was floating this had never happened before I finally felt my self cry. Soon enough a scream had followed and another I couldn't help it so I could feel emotions but was I still human. Then everything blurred around like a tidal wave drowning the beautiful sunset but it was only for a few moment and then I was here.

It was the baker's house but it had a more friendly ring to it their were kids and a husband the baker and her husband sat on the love seat with a cup of coffee. The man's was black but the baker's I could smell it, it smelt of french cream of some sort and just by looking at it, it looked delicious. The two parents looked young about late thirties a kid ran past the two he had an odd resemblance to the boy on the mantel piece another child ran threw the train of thought it looked like they were playing tag it was quite cute actually. Their was one more child older than all the rest looked about twelve he looked exactly like the boy in the picture no doubt about it. It was the boy on the street the twelve year old had walked downstairs with a towel around his waist.

"Did you empty the tub" His mother sighed

"Yes mom" He retorted

"That's what you said last name" he stomped upstairs. 

I followed him my mind just gave me the instinct to follow him I ran upstairs with him and when I looked inside it was the worst. He fell in the tub and their were bubbles very little I tried to grab him but I couldn't and then their was none. I tried to pull him out one more time and it worked but he was already dead I lay him carefully on the carpet. I went to empty the tub to drain it but I couldn't... before the cold wet hands grasped my neck and then furiously dived my head into the water. This one time I needed to breathe but I couldn't when all I saw was one rubber ducky. The name tag on it said Dubber Rucky.